Sons of Anarchy: Season 6

/dev/null

Despite how it ended, forensics should clear Jax of the killings. But I think he'll think it was Nero getting back at him for the mother's death Nero found out about from Juice. Meanwhile, Jenna will have some cougar love with Juice, but will eventually take him out to keep her secret.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite how it ended, forensics should clear Jax of the killings. But I think he'll think it was Nero getting back at him for the mother's death Nero found out about from Juice. Meanwhile, Jenna will have some cougar love with Juice, but will eventually take him out to keep her secret.

good ideas. I think your right about the Nero thing. Makes sense. Him being the main fight in the next season.

good ideas. I think your right about the Nero thing. Makes sense. Him being the main fight in the next season.

The obvious story line is Nero vs jax- the two kings that want to get out killing each other off instead of getting out like they want and their kids being better off for it.

If it follows hamlet - everyone dies except horatio, who has always been trusted/been there for hamlet.... Chibs or bobby, your guess is as good as mine (possible twist, unser - who would see him being the one to live)

The Unser-Gemma storyline will be interesting too. Does he finally say "too much" or follow her to the very end?

Edited by NoSaint

The obvious story line is Nero vs jax- the two kings that want to get out killing each other off instead of getting out like they want and their kids being better off for it.

If it follows hamlet - everyone dies except horatio, who has always been trusted/been there for hamlet.... Chibs or bobby, your guess is as good as mine (possible twist, unser - who would see him being the one to live)

The Unser-Gemma storyline will be interesting too. Does he finally say "too much" or follow her to the very end?

I agree with the Nero vs Jax scenario,

At the very least Unser deserves some booty...

Note: Then after the booty call Gemma can fill Unser in on her stabbing Tara to death with a kitchen utensil.

Edited by dog14787

• 9 months later...