Patrick Kane stickhandling

Simon

If it's not fake, it's damn impressive.

I'm only skeptical of its authenticity because of his slap shot that "hits" the camera at the end.

What I've seen is that it's not fake all except the shot at the camera at the end. However it is for a commercial and that commercial with Bruce Lee playing ping pong with nunchucks was fake. I can't imagine he was able to do that without moving even one puck.

There's like a million pucks there and he can only manage to get his stick on one of them?

What's even worse is that he can't even manage to kick any of them.

I know soccer is your favorite sport so that is probably why you're underimpressed.

I know soccer is your favorite sport so that is probably why you're underimpressed.

That's why I have my doubts. Not only did he not hit any with his stick or the puck he was able to avoid each of them with his skates.

You are right about him having bad feet too. I never thought of that. He is very one dimensional.

You are wrong about me liking soccer. I think that is Darin that likes it.

Watch his jittery feet around the picks in that video. It's real. It was just sped up. It looks like they sped it up at least twice as fast. His movements looked angular at times. You only get that from making start/stop moments.

Just my opinion.