Pizza Pizza

\GoBillsInDallas/

See one, you seen 'em all. All summer along it happens @ my job working the lock! No free pizza needed... In fact, they usually have to wait a while before they can lock.

One tow boat pilot would carry a super telephoto lens around w/his camera... LoL... "For the extra special, hot summer days!"

Old ladies are the worst! I probably mentioned the story where I was doing maintenance (painting) on the lock wall and this old lady in a Chris Craft starts flashing me and giggling... All the other people on the boat were facing the other way... I have been traumatized ever since! I can't look @ the color battleship gray without get PTSD! You'd think the gov't would give me 45 days traumatic leave! ;-)

See one, you seen 'em all. All summer along it happens @ my job working the lock! No free pizza needed... In fact, they usually have to wait a while before they can lock.

One tow boat pilot would carry a super telephoto lens around w/his camera... LoL... "For the extra special, hot summer days!"

Old ladies are the worst! I probably mentioned the story where I was doing maintenance (painting) on the lock wall and this old lady in a Chris Craft starts flashing me and giggling... All the other people on the boat were facing the other way... I have been traumatized ever since! I can't look @ the color battleship gray without get PTSD! You'd think the gov't would give me 45 days traumatic leave! ;-)

Yeah yeah we know you really prefer to see the fat old dudes drop trout ... :P

I'd take a peek. Kinda like the side-show oddities at the state fair.

---^ this

I'm not saying in gonna stare long enough to remember the image for later when I'm alone or anything but yeah. Hey not.

Edited by mrags