Sexy Rexy bench Milliner 2nd half

D521646

Ok my thoughts on the Jets game last night. I hate to say it but I actually feel sorry for them, they should have won that game, or put more accurately, like us, they had every opportunity to win it. That said, some things I took away from the game. Their first round 9th overall pick looks like he's nowhere near worth that grade, and not even close to a Revis replacement. Richardson was their best pick and he's going to be a beast for years to come. Geno Smith is not a good decision maker, which is somewhat surprising as he didn't really have a lot of INT's in college. I get the sense from watching him that he was the beneficiary of a system that threw mostly west coast style short passes that went for long yards, ala Tavon Austin. Jets can bring pressure but not scary pressure, and I think the Bills OL can handle them.

The jets have no receiving threats, IMO. Holmes is probably their best wide out, but even he looks like he’s lost a few steps. Winslow doesn’t scare anyone, and Hill is nothing to write home about. I like the Ivory pick up, if he stays healthy he’s a legit RB. There might be some fines and a possible suspension for last night’s ruckus, one can only hope, eh? If the Bills get past the Panthers this week, the confidence going into the Jets game for the Bills will be too much for the Jets.

Tim-

One game at a time, Timbo.

But I agree with most everything you wrote.

More to the point, the Jets have a decent D and a good O-line. They even have some nice offensive skill position players.

Almost every team in the NFL has the basis for being called a "talented roster."

However for the most part, good teams have good QBs and bad teams have bad QBs.