JETS D looks really good ... Offense, meh ...

And to pick on Geno a bit more... he really seems to have questionable pocket presence. He missed several opportunities, or actively created a problem for himself by leaving the pocket too soon. I wonder if he's one of those QBs who will just not be able to stand in there after he takes a few NFL-caliber shots.

Interestingly, the national sports media on ESPN radio are kind of stroking Geno. Saying he has looked really good for the first two games and blame the loss on the OC playcalling. He said all the right things in his presser and they are saying his body language was outstanding, etc.. We'll see how things go the rest of the way, his schedule gets a lot tougher in a few weeks.

They are totally forgiving his picks too, saying Luck threw 18 last year. I am sorry, but Geno's attitude has rubbed me the wrong way ever since the draft and am pretty sure the wheels will come off at some point. His team doesnt have the coach or poise to really support him either.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

And to pick on Geno a bit more... he really seems to have questionable pocket presence. He missed several opportunities, or actively created a problem for himself by leaving the pocket too soon. I wonder if he's one of those QBs who will just not be able to stand in there after he takes a few NFL-caliber shots.

what I noticed was how easy he went down. Some QBs are slippery and hard to bring down. not smith. with one of the sacks (I'm not sure if it was Chandler Jones, who had two sacks) Geno Smith literally got brought down after getting slapped by an oustretched arm's length by ONE HAND. He goes down really easy, like a scarecrow. Does anyone remember the sack I'm referring to?

Except for that one sideline catch by Holmes - got to give him that - it was nice.

Sure, Geno started the game making a few plays. He made a good throw to Hill as well that Hill then carried like a loaf of bread and knocked out of his own hand. But, it went sharply downhill from there. Like Wile E. Coyote walking off the edge of a cliff.

I agree . I think it's not just the Jets D. Brady doesn't have any good receivers to throw to at this point with the recent loss of Amendola . Makes it hard for the Pats to get anything going .

Vareen was also a big loss for them...very good in run and pass game, kinda like Kevin Faulk type player...

Edited by matter2003

+1... had him on my FF team because I thought Brady would end up using him a lot in the pass game, which he did last week against us. Not sure how long he is out.

If I'm not mistaken, I think they put him on IR Designated to Return.