Pats Jets Game Thread - Who's watchin??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So far Brady has played like he always plays.

The difference is his clueless and butter-fingered receiving corps.

So it's his WR's fault that he threw it behind him on a slant? Was the WR supposed to run slower? Slants aren't position plays.

Lol I guess that pass behind Dobson was the WR's fault too. Should have ran slower.

So it's his WR's fault that he threw it behind him on a slant? Was the WR supposed to run slower? Slants aren't position plays.

So you're basing his performance on one pass?

I love live game threads for the very particular reason that you get a real feel for how knowledgeable people are regarding football.

So you're basing his performance on one pass?

I love live game threads for the very particular reason that you get a real feel for how knowledgeable people are regarding football.

I listed three passes a few posts ago. You ignored it.

The pass I just mentioned was the 4th. The announcers even mentioned it.

Thank you for the back handed insult.

How about some logic?

1. Tom Brady makes all pass catchers not only better, but playoff ready

(that is why he is a HOFer, better than Montana ( :lol:) and that is why Bill Belechick's awful draft and FA decisions aren't that bad.)

2. It's not Tom Brady's fault all these WRs are playing so horribly, both last game, and this game.

Only 1 of these 2 can be true. What are the announcers doing on NFL Network right now? They have chosen #2.

I love the tools that keep fluctuating between 1 and 2, as though they aren't contradictory.

You've been maintaining that Brady has played like crap.

I think your opinion is very wrong.

If you would like my insults to be more direct I could probably oblige but I prefer it this way.

Brady looks like crap too.

And you can't just blame his WR's.

He's throwing balls behind and in front of receivers.

Geno makes some awesome throws when he has a clean pocket.

How about some logic?

1. Tom Brady makes all pass catchers not only better, but playoff ready

(that is why he is a HOFer, better than Montana ( :lol:) and that is why Bill Belechick's awful draft and FA decisions aren't that bad.)

2. It's not Tom Brady's fault all these WRs are playing so horribly, both last game, and this game.

Only 1 of these 2 can be true. What are the announcers doing on NFL Network right now? They have chosen #2.

I love the tools that keep fluctuating between 1 and 2, as though they aren't contradictory.

Don't you know? Brady throws perfect lasers every time. It's never his fault the balls are above or behind or at the feet of a receiver. Ask San Jose ... :)

I'm assuming that you're explaining that you may have overstated some things to make your point?

That's a common mistake on forums.

It's almost essential to say exactly what you mean because even when you succeed in being precise with your language, people will misinterpret your message, both intentionally and unintentionally.

Better never to exaggerate.