Putin Op-Ed in the NY Times

dayman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Obama's interview on This Week with Snufflufflgus and he quotes Reagan, Trust but verify.

Amazing how in 4 years the Citizen of the World's Russia policy has morphed from Hillary's Reboot to a Reagan Cold Warrior

That was always his foreign policy, you (and 100% of the rest of us) just weren't smart enough to understand all of the nuances and calculus that he has been quite clearly explaining to the American public for 5 years.

So, you see, he wasn't confusing or giving mixed messages; we just can't comprehend the greatness that is the Chosen One. It is completely our fault that we don't get it when a bona fide certified Constitutional scholar explains things to us using fancy language. We should be smarter.

That was always his foreign policy, you (and 100% of the rest of us) just weren't smart enough to understand all of the nuances and calculus that he has been quite clearly explaining to the American public for 5 years.

So, you see, he wasn't confusing or giving mixed messages; we just can't comprehend the greatness that is the Chosen One. It is completely our fault that we don't get it when a bona fide certified Constitutional scholar explains things to us using fancy language. We should be smarter.

And speak another language like, well... like Mitt Romney can and B.O. can't even though he lectured the world on how Europeans are so smart that they typically know more than one language - unlike some Americans like, well... like himself.

Only Obama could turn PPP into Putin supporters hehe

TTYT completely covered this.

But, let me add a new element by asking you a question: How many liberals were right to mock Romney when he said Russia was foreign policy problem #1?

How do you think Obama feels about Russia today? Are they not his foreign policy problem #1? How's that "reset" working out?

:lol: Yeah, liberals are in no position to be mocking anybody about anything regarding FP today.

If I am a fan of Putin, that's because I am a fan of competence, and, of the ability to see the world as it is, and act accordingly.

Obama and the ideology he represents, refuses to see the world as it is, replaces reality with fairy tales, and therefore act stupidly.

Actually I don't. But It makes me cringe. I was never on board w/ Losman. However, I am basically an insane draft fan as I hate on all of our pick and almost all of everyone else's picks...lol...them college boys suck.

I was on board with Losman, in relation to Holcomb, and in relation to Bledsoe. None of it was right, but, losing to the Steeler's 2nd/3rd string defense, and not making the playoffs as a result, meant Bledsoe had to go. Little did I know how far we'd sink after that, but still, on a redo? I'd still bounce Bledsoe off this team.

Hardly matters. The coaching staff would have !@#$ed up Rodgers, too.

Yes. Imagine Mularky attempting to assuage Rodgers's fury at calling yet another trick play, by handing him a cheeseburger.