Putin Op-Ed in the NY Times

dayman

Only Obama could turn PPP into Putin supporters hehe

I wouldn't call them Putin supporters. But Obama vs Putin is like watching the Pats* play the Dolphins. They're not a fan of either, but watching Brady/Putin thoroughly dominating the Dolphins/Obama, you kind of wish we had somebody that could do that.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call them Putin supporters. But Obama vs Putin is like watching the Pats* play the Dolphins. They're not a fan of either, but watching Brady/Putin thoroughly dominating the Dolphins/Obama, you kind of wish we had somebody that could do that.

That's where you're wrong. We have tons of people that can do that it's just they're either too smart to run or Americans are too dumb to vote for them

That's where you're wrong. We have tons of people that can do that it's just they're either too smart to run or Americans are too dumb to vote for them

And there may be a QB playing Pop Warner somewhere that will eventually lead the Bills to the Promised Land

I was referring to America's "current roster"

It's actually like watching the 2010 Bills (Obama) play the 2010 Packers (Putin).

You're routing like hell for the Bills to win even while you're busy hating the organization, because you always want the Bills to be winners no matter who's calling the shots, and you don't hate Packers in an abject sense because normally you don't compete directly, not being in the same division. However, you know that the sides don't match up, and that You're hopelessly outgunned, so, since you don't hate the Packers, you marvel at the organizational competence and the skill of Aaron Rodgers while swearing at the TV, cursing Wilson, Brandon, Nix and Gailey; all the while wishing your organization could duplicate their opponents prowess.

And there may be a QB playing Pop Warner somewhere that will eventually lead the Bills to the Promised Land

I was referring to America's "current roster"

Do you don't think there is an American today that can lead this country back to where it was or where it could be?

It's actually like watching the 2010 Bills (Obama) play the 2010 Packers (Putin).

You're routing like hell for the Bills to win even while you're busy hating the organization, because you always want the Bills to be winners no matter who's calling the shots, and you don't hate Packers in an abject sense because normally you don't compete directly, not being in the same division. However, you know that the sides don't match up, and that You're hopelessly outgunned, so, since you don't hate the Packers, you marvel at the organizational competence and the skill of Aaron Rodgers while swearing at the TV, cursing Wilson, Brandon, Nix and Gailey; all the while wishing your organization could duplicate their opponents prowess.

LOL. This may be one your best posts. However, you need to stop ogling Rogers.

You remember when bills fans were mocking packers fans because we got losman and they got rodgers in the draft?

Actually I don't. But It makes me cringe. I was never on board w/ Losman. However, I am basically an insane draft fan as I hate on all of our pick and almost all of everyone else's picks...lol...them college boys suck.

Hardly matters. The coaching staff would have !@#$ed up Rodgers, too.

True. We wouldn't have put him on the bench for a few years to pretend like he has a relationship with some vain washed-up penis-texter who hates him and would never teach anything even if it actually worked that way.

Do you don't think there is an American today that can lead this country back to where it was or where it could be?

No doubt. To think otherwise is weakminded fatalism. In a time of peace, it's hard to stand out in the annals of history, but I'll take 2013 and a full stomach over 1944 Europe or 1973 USA and on and on throughout time.

No doubt. To think otherwise is weakminded fatalism. In a time of peace, it's hard to stand out in the annals of history, but I'll take 2013 and a full stomach over 1944 Europe or 1973 USA and on and on throughout time.

Haven't you heard? This country is worse than 1944 Europe and 1973 USA. We are living in literal hell.

I'd like to think there is. But that doesn't change the fact that we are stuck with the "current roster" and President Trentative lined up under center until January 2017

I'm guessing the exact same thing was said in 1927.

Goddamn it!! We came this close to getting this thread moved to the main board. Not OTW but the main !@#$ing board. But nooooo JA had to come along and bring politics back up. Good job.

Sigh. :(

Oh well. Just like The Bills. Maybe we'll get it right the next time.