Bikers vs Muslims

/dev/null

We apologize to D.C. residents, but they had plenty of time to help us with this rally,” said Belinda Bee, national coordinator for the 2 Million Bikers to DC rally, referring to federal and local authorities.

We realized there was going to be a lot of traffic. We would have gotten through town in two hours. For some reason the powers that be in D.C. no longer feel Americans have the right to voice an opinion.”

For some reason the powers that be in D.C. no longer feel Americans have the right to voice an opinion.

I must disagree with this quote about not having the right to voice an opinion. This administration has made it quite clear that you're free to voice any opinion you want, so long your opinion is in agreement with their agenda. Otherwise you're just a racist teabagger nutjob.

Edited by Koko78

I must disagree with this quote about not having the right to voice an opinion. This administration has made it quite clear that you're free to voice any opinion you want, so long your opinion is in agreement with their agenda. Otherwise you're just a racist teabagger nutjob whose recorded phone conversations and intercepted emails will be subjected to closer scrutiny by the NSA.

fixed

Am I the only one here annoyed by this? Yeah, it's bad taste to have a rally to draw attention to muslims on 9/11... but it's just retarded that these guys on Harley's are being such a-holes? Is there anything more pretentious then saying you're going to have 2-million bikers? Isn't that sort of sad? 2-million people with nothing else better to do then ride their motor scooters in leather and vests? It makes me think of some South Park episode ...America, !@#$ yeah. Home of the free, the brave, and the ignorant. The best line of it - saying that 9/11 is a day for Americans...as if there are not muslim americans. jeesh.

Am I the only one here annoyed by this? Yeah, it's bad taste to have a rally to draw attention to muslims on 9/11... but it's just retarded that these guys on Harley's are being such a-holes? Is there anything more pretentious then saying you're going to have 2-million bikers? Isn't that sort of sad? 2-million people with nothing else better to do then ride their motor scooters in leather and vests? It makes me think of some South Park episode ...America, !@#$ yeah. Home of the free, the brave, and the ignorant. The best line of it - saying that 9/11 is a day for Americans...as if there are not muslim americans. jeesh.

No. I am with you. But Shhh... Instagram Boy B-Man is on a roll!

Bikers

BT452xpIcAERWkC.jpg

jwj-bikers-0001.jpg

BT2yYvACEAAgQji.jpg

Muslims

1185228_435729436539981_713449973_n.jpg

yup. Makes me a real proud American. A bunch of old men in leather and sunglasses listening to Motley Crue sure showed a bunch of people trying to raise awareness that they are citizens, too.

I do not get the biker sensation. They are as bad as bicyclists in my mind. They B word about helmet laws then cry and fuss when someone is too close behind them. They ride two abreast but get mad when you don't use a turn signal. They love the scenery but pollute it with noise. They tell us they are everywhere but be careful but they wear all black, drive very fast some times and fail to yield the right of way.

America. !@#$ yeah.

yup. Makes me a real proud American. A bunch of old men in leather and sunglasses listening to Motley Crue sure showed a bunch of people trying to raise awareness that they are citizens, too.

I do not get the biker sensation. They are as bad as bicyclists in my mind. They B word about helmet laws then cry and fuss when someone is too close behind them. They ride two abreast but get mad when you don't use a turn signal. They love the scenery but pollute it with noise. They tell us they are everywhere but be careful but they wear all black, drive very fast some times and fail to yield the right of way.

America. !@#$ yeah.

A little mixed message there.

Previous posts were critical of the Biker's ride to "counter" the Muslim "March Against Fear",

Now it seems that you just don't bikers at all regardless.

I'm guessing that its the latter.

A little mixed message there.

Previous posts were critical of the Biker's ride to "counter" the Muslim "March Against Fear",

Now it seems that you just don't bikers at all regardless.

I'm guessing that its the latter.

its both. I'd have been just as upset if it was a bunch of farmers and pitchforks protesting. They have the right to protest and they have the right to counter protest but all the same Ivan not that upset or bothered. It is just sad to me that the bikers get the attention when the cause of those muslims was valid.

its both. I'd have been just as upset if it was a bunch of farmers and pitchforks protesting. They have the right to protest and they have the right to counter protest but all the same Ivan not that upset or bothered. It is just sad to me that the bikers get the attention when the cause of those muslims was valid.

Fair enough, sir..............thanks.

P.S.: Just one more "Biker" picture..........and a reminder that (sadly) they are NOT photoshopped.

2013-09-12-BZSSR.jpg

Edited by B-Man

So you're real name is Ivan and you've taken to referring to yourself in the third person? Dude, get over yourself already.