iphone 5s

Pete

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whole "obsolete" thing is way, way overplayed. I could very happily keep my iPhone4 for another couple years, which would make it 5 years old. What are you people doing with your phones that they become obsolete in a year or whatever? I don't get it.

I think the whole "obsolete" thing is way, way overplayed. I could very happily keep my iPhone4 for another couple years, which would make it 5 years old. What are you people doing with your phones that they become obsolete in a year or whatever? I don't get it.

In regards to the iPhone crowd, Obsolete = Your toy is newer and shineyer than mine

That is what I don't get. Unless nothing will work anymore? My last phone lasted me 8 years. My wife and and son have iPhone 4s... My son switched from Android to a 4s two months ago and didn't want a 5. I would have gladly got him a 5. My daughter has the Galaxy 3 and me a Motorola Droid 4. What is getting obsolete? I don't even use a computer @ home anymore. Everything is through the phone.

In regards to the iPhone crowd, Obsolete = Your toy is newer and shineyer than mine

Oh... LoL. I guess I am obsolete... :D

That is what I don't get. Unless nothing will work anymore? My last phone lasted me 8 years. My wife and and son have iPhone 4s... My son switched from Android to a 4s two months ago and didn't want a 5. I would have gladly got him a 5. My daughter has the Galaxy 3 and me a Motorola Droid 4. What is getting obsolete? I don't even use a computer @ home anymore. Everything is through the phone.

Same here...and i use my iPhone for a LOT of stuff. In some ways it's a hub of my entertainment cause I often will stream movies/shows/podcasts to my AppleTV. I'm not a Fezmid or anything, but I still can't imagine what I could be missing that would be THAT significant.

I don't think that's limited to iPhone people, though lol

iPhone4? You elitest bastard!!