Josh Reed...

udonkey

Doesn't somoene listen to the dopey announcer and tell him after the first time he uses the wrong name???? THis is driving me crazy. I thought maybe no one else notices this stuff. Enberg can say rothlisburger fine but can't do the poor slob kicker's first name right and rothlisburger choked the big one today!@!!

Doesn't somoene listen to the dopey announcer and tell him after the first time he uses the wrong name???? THis is driving me crazy. I thought maybe no one else notices this stuff. Enberg can say rothlisburger fine but can't do the poor slob kicker's first name right and rothlisburger choked the big one today!@!!

206758[/snapback]

Enberg might be the worst announcer ever for getting people's names right. He gets one wrong about every third play.

Despite the gaffe on Reed's name (I think he called him Josh Reed at least 3 times), I think Enberg and Deirdorf call a very good game. Listen to these guys on FOX doing the Falcons/Rams game. They are pretty bad, and having Tony Siragusa chirp in from the sidelines every third play is not helping much.

Despite the gaffe on Reed's name (I think he called him Josh Reed at least 3 times), I think Enberg and Deirdorf call a very good game.  Listen to these guys on FOX doing the Falcons/Rams game.  They are pretty bad, and having Tony Siragusa chirp in from the sidelines every third play is not helping much.

206847[/snapback]

Anybody else here Siragusa say "Warwick Dunn" a couple of times or was it just me?

Despite the gaffe on Reed's name (I think he called him Josh Reed at least 3 times), I think Enberg and Deirdorf call a very good game.  Listen to these guys on FOX doing the Falcons/Rams game.  They are pretty bad, and having Tony Siragusa chirp in from the sidelines every third play is not helping much.

206847[/snapback]

As I said in another thread, I like the experiment of having the sideline guy be an on-the-field color commentator, but I don't like the Goose.