Man switches house numbers, crew demolish wrong home...

Just Jack

I don't think I picked up why they had to tear down the house. Condemed? From the story, it sounds like the other house (w/switched #'s) was the problem. Why are they tearing it down in the first place? Did they say?

Perhaps you missed it....the location is Pontiac Michigan.

Perhaps you missed it....the location is Pontiac Michigan.

No. I got that. That is why I asked WHY is it condemed? Seems people think the house they first tore down was worse? What is the issue here? The owners were all present. Are the houses unsafe? Do they tear down houses when the bank takes control of? Was that the case? I know it was Pontiac... Even funnier... BUT what were the orders to condem about?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No. I got that. That is why I asked WHY is it condemed? Seems people think the house they first tore down was worse? What is the issue here? The owners were all present. Are the houses unsafe? Do they tear down houses when the bank takes control of? Was that the case? I know it was Pontiac... Even funnier... BUT what were the orders to condem about?

It was in Pontiac Michigan which should probably be condemned in its entirety. It is like two steps up from Canada.