MNF Thread

BringBackFergy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Chas Rheingold is starting for the chargers. Always thought he was better than Colin Brown

Reinhart followed the Bills old OL coach to SD because it was a better fit, allegedly. He absolutely would have started here this year, I think, if he'd stayed.

BTW - the Berman/Dilfer announcing team on the SD-Houston game was baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Reinhart followed the Bills old OL coach to SD because it was a better fit, allegedly. He absolutely would have started here this year, I think, if he'd stayed.

BTW - the Berman/Dilfer announcing team on the SD-Houston game was baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I was saying this last night and I like Boomer, but those two are terrible play by play and color guys.. really bad, IMO.

Watching the Eagles offence move the ball in the first half last night and slice up the Redskins D brought back some pleasant memories of the Bills no huddle of the early 90s. Jackson and Vick looked like Thurman and Kelly out there. The only problem is (as others have pointed out) is that Vick and Jackson cannot take the pounding and cannot possibly last. The defences out there today are so much bigger, faster and the hits must be so much harder than the glory day days of the K gun. These guys will just wear out under that pace!

Watching the Eagles offence move the ball in the first half last night and slice up the Redskins D brought back some pleasant memories of the Bills no huddle of the early 90s. Jackson and Vick looked like Thurman and Kelly out there. The only problem is (as others have pointed out) is that Vick and Jackson cannot take the pounding and cannot possibly last. The defences out there today are so much bigger, faster and the hits must be so much harder than the glory day days of the K gun. These guys will just wear out under that pace!

Jim Kelly running the option was a thing of beauty. :devil:

How did the Chargers lose? They were up two scores, and Phil was playing solid when I turned it off.

Rivers became Rivers. And apparently even without Norv, the Bolts can find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Not sure it is...there were times yesterday the coverage was still on replay and they had to come back to live action after the snap. It may appear that Philly's is faster because they are converting. We'll see.

Great throw by Vick to Celek. The guy still has a rocket arm.

No doubt... Particularly given he's not the biggest guy it was incredible the lasers he was firing off. Not a QB in the game has a bigger drop off when injured than Vick. When he is fresh, rested and healthy his arm is sick.