EJ in Good Company

Yeah, but he sucks. He's a bust. He lost us the game. Doom, or something.

I feel really good about our team...great showing. EJ has a good head on his shoulders for a young fella. But, yes, to make you feel better "Fire them all!!! We suck!! I am so done with this team" Is that better? :lol:

and he played even better than his statistics. I think the coaches are going to keep loosening the reins on his game as it is proven he is healthy enough and that he can manage the full playbook. I'm very optimistic about this guy so far.

Me too TN Boy...most impressive was his glance to the left on the Woods TD and then immediately went to his right with the throw. This kid is savvy for a youngster and learns quick. As much as people criticize Hackett, I think Nate has helped EJ with these type of nuances.

On WGR radio yesterday morning before the game, they were discussing expectations for EJ and predicted his start to be more in line with Russell Wilson and Andy Dalton starts, because they thought the training wheels would still be on for EJ as they were for the other guys. Looks like they nailed it pretty well.

Honestly...Outside of actually winning the damn game I could not have been happier with the way EJ played...He's a Rookie QB going up against one of the greatest Defensive minds in the history of the NFL in his 1st game...He got almost no support from his Pro Bowl HB...And this is a kid some thought was no more than a 3rd or 4th round pick!!!...I was very impressed overall...And the mistakes he made are certainly correctable...If he continues to get better, and the Bills can get Spiller to hit a big one every now and again, the sky is the limit for EJ...I think he's certainly got the make-up to be an elite QB in the NFL...And physically he's got everything you want...I'm very excited about where this can go...Guarded, but excited nonetheless... B-)