If the Jets Beat The Steelers, It'll Be

IDBillzFan

The Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Past Five Years.

We all know who holds that diSTINKtion.

206633[/snapback]

Can't argue with you there........but how great would it be to watch a 15-1 team choke at home in the playoffs? If the Jets can just get either one more turnover or one big TD play, this game is over.

Can't argue with you there........but how great would it be to watch a 15-1 team choke at home in the playoffs? If the Jets can just get either one more turnover or one big TD play, this game is over.

206640[/snapback]

I already saw that happen once in Minnesota. :w00t:

CW

206640[/snapback]

If they don't choke this week, they will next week. It's a Steeler tradition. Nobody ever really minds if the road to the Super Bowl goes through Pittsburgh.

I already saw that happen once in Minnesota. :w00t:

CW

206641[/snapback]

Yeah, that's right....I forgot about that......I actually moved to ATL the week prior to that game. Would have been a much better super bowl that year had Minny not choked.

Yeah, that's right....I forgot about that......I actually moved to ATL the week prior to that game. Would have been a much better super bowl that year had Minny not choked.

206643[/snapback]

I had just started working my first real job and people were already making fun of me for being a Bills fan... That stopped the day after Minnesota chocked. :w00t:

CW

I had just started working my first real job and people were already making fun of me for being a Bills fan...  That stopped the day after Minnesota chocked. :w00t:

CW

206646[/snapback]

LOL......like they had any reason to make fun of you even before that game......they need to check their history, I think.