Roethlisberger = .........Bledsoe?

ajzepp

Wow, Big Ben just threw a Drewesque pick to the Jets that was returned for a TD......Did the Steelers draft Drew II? Or is this just a rookie in over his head?

HEY!!! Watch what you are saying, don't you know, Ben R is a First Rounder AND in the playoffs. Thats not just chopped liver you know. Ask anyone! :w00t:

Wow, Big Ben just threw a Drewesque pick to the Jets that was returned for a TD......Did the Steelers draft Drew II? Or is this just a rookie in over his head?

206618[/snapback]

Bettis = ........Henry?

BWAH HA HA HA ........Choke, Steelers.......CHOKE!!!!!!!!!

(I don't know why I'm taking such pleasure in this........I hope the Jets take this team out)

HEY!!!  Watch what you are saying, don't you know, Ben R is a First Rounder AND in the playoffs.  Thats not just chopped liver you know.  Ask anyone! :w00t:

206628[/snapback]

You're right.....in fact, we're going to have our own version of that next year :D Only our version won't choke.

Bettis Fumbles at the Jets 20.

Jerome Bettis = Travis Henry?

Might as well if you going to compare Roethlisberger to Bledsoe.

206636[/snapback]

Well, we both know TH couldn't carry Bettis' jock.......I just want to see the choke become a reality.

Come on Brien...don't blow it again.  !@#$ you Big Ben, and all you sh--head Squeeler fans.

206652[/snapback]

I didn't realize I hated the Steelers this much until the game started........this feels goooooooooooooood :w00t:

I didn't realize I hated the Steelers this much until the game started........this feels goooooooooooooood :w00t:

206653[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I feel that if the Pats get by the Colts tomorrow, the Pittsburgh D is the only thing that can keep them out of the SB. Maybe I'm wrong. But exactly how good will the Jets play next week following three straight OT games?

Unfortunately, I feel that if the Pats get by the Colts tomorrow, the Pittsburgh D is the only thing that can keep them out of the SB. Maybe I'm wrong. But exactly how good will the Jets play next week following three straight OT games?

206664[/snapback]

I think you're probably right.......that's why I'm hoping Peyton get's his head out of his ass tomorrow and actually takes out the Pats.

I hate them all, but the potential for a Steelers-Patriots AFC Championship makes me want to vomit all over Rian Lindell.

206666[/snapback]

lol......

Both these teams suck out loud!  Neither deserves to be in the playoffs the way there are playing.  God, the Bills are soooo close!

PTR

206675[/snapback]

Yep, the Jets have scored on TDs on defense and special teams.......what team does that sound like?