Jets Jets Jets

millbank

Wow, so THAT'S what happens when you throw downfield against the Steelers!  Damn that Bledsoe!

206602[/snapback]

Sooner or later the Jets are gonna hit one of those deep throws.......that may be all they need.

Boy Big Ben sucks... Threw an INT for a TD and should have thrown a second one in the 2nd quarter -- hit the DL right in the chest, but he missed it.

Seriously though:

I have to say that, based on this game, the posts I've seen from people throughout the year saying that BR wasn't winning games for Pittsburgh would have to be accurate.

CW

I despise the Jets!  The rest of you should too!!!!!!

206630[/snapback]

I'll despise them again in about 45 minutes.......but right now, they Rule!! lol

PS. How much you wanna bet that both Mulakey and TD would love to see Pitt choke in this game? Maybe not so much MM, but you know damn well TD wants to see it.

I still can't understand why so many people here want the Jets to win.

206667[/snapback]

I, for one, grew up closer to "Steeler Country" than I did WNY. I hate the Steelers more than anything. Its not that I want the Jets to win, but unfortunately, both teams can't lose.

I gotta say, there has been some really bad play calling by the Jets in this game. That last drive in the 4th was just stupid, and these calls so far in overtime have been off as well.

They have no one to blame if they lose this game but themselves.