Jets Jets Jets

millbank

You ever start watching a game where you don't think you really care who wins, and then all of a sudden realize that you are rooting for one of the teams anyway? For some reason, now that the game has started I'm pulling for the Jets.......You're right, they'll probably lose......but the hell with the Steelers.

You ever start watching a game where you don't think you really care who wins, and then all of a sudden realize that you are rooting for one of the teams anyway? For some reason, now that the game has started I'm pulling for the Jets.......You're right, they'll probably lose......but the hell with the Steelers.

206559[/snapback]

I'd root for the Jets against Satan. That's about it.

206559[/snapback]

that is exactly what I was feeling as well, I am rooting for Jets as well I quess, but if they were to win, it would make our loss to the Steelers seem that much harder to take

that is exactly what I was feeling as well, I am rooting for Jets as well I quess, but if they were to win, it would make our loss to the Steelers seem that much harder to take

nah... there's no way to make that loss any more worse than it already is.

I think I tend to just like to see upsets......but as far as this game, I have more respect for Herm Edwards than I do for Cowher. I just hope the Jets at least make a game out of this......I didn't wait all friggin week for a damn blowout.

And to think I used to respect you :D

Rooting for the Jets...come on, that's like rooting for the Redsox! :w00t:

206576[/snapback]

Hey greg , where you been and go easy I could change who I am rooting for by third quarter depends who's ahead and if the announcers bug me and the fans and if the referees are doing in one team or not

Hey greg , where you been and go easy I could change who I am rooting for by third quarter depends who's ahead and if the announcers bug me and the fans and if the referees are doing in one team or not

206578[/snapback]

:w00t:

I just love messing with you.

I've been good, just busy with applications for grad school. Fun times. I trust you're doing well:)

As much as I would hate to see the Jets win a SuperBowl, I really hate the steelers. The only game I would be rooting for Pitt to win would be against NE.

Not to mention I don't think there is a chance in hell the Jets could win a SB even if they do win this one.

Um nevermind.

Bledsoe looks MUCH worse in games like this.

206596[/snapback]

I agree.......though in all honesty, I can't remember what Bledsoe looks like in games like this :w00t:

Looks to me like Big Ben is pulling the bledsoe in this game....

Before this game started I was thinking, "The Jets are going to win this one, probably because Rothliesberger will stink up the joint."

Pats will beat the Colts, and Jets lose to the Pats, giving the Pats another Super Bowl.