Reich leads off the "Ten Spot"

Dan Gross

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Frank Reich, the ultimate winner, in life and football.

Here's to Frank! *salute*

I met him when he was in Carolina in 1996. Class ALL THE WAY.

GOD DAMN HOMERUN THROWBACK CRAP...

If you want to get lasers and pixel by pixel slow motion animation involved in figuring out a lateral, then I dont want to watch the NFL..

All you need is two f-cking eyes to see that Wycheck was a GOOD yard and a half BEHIND dyson..

f-cking a...

GOD DAMN HOMERUN THROWBACK CRAP...

If you want to get lasers and pixel by pixel slow motion animation involved in figuring out a lateral, then I dont want to watch the NFL..

All you need is two f-cking eyes to see that Wycheck was a GOOD yard and a half BEHIND dyson..

f-cking a...

206502[/snapback]

you know what? i'm sick and tired of fans who whine about the titans' game. do you want to give back don beebe's obvious step out of bounds during the houston comeback game?

breaks happen. to all teams. get over it. if the bills' special teams hadn't completely broken down it wouldn't have mattered whether or not it was a lateral. give the titans credit for an imaginative play and stop whining when buffalo catches a bad break. we've had our share of breaks going our way over the years.

you know what?  i'm sick and tired of fans who whine about the titans' game.  do you want to give back don beebe's obvious step out of bounds during the houston comeback game?

breaks happen.  to all teams.  get over it.  if the bills' special teams hadn't completely broken down it wouldn't have mattered whether or not it was a lateral.  give the titans credit for an imaginative play and stop whining when buffalo catches a bad break.  we've had our share of breaks going our way over the years.

206519[/snapback]

who the hell asked for for a rational look at things??

you know what?  i'm sick and tired of fans who whine about the titans' game.  do you want to give back don beebe's obvious step out of bounds during the houston comeback game?

206519[/snapback]

Shhhhh! We don't talk about that here! :w00t: