Who wants NFL Rewind?

PromoTheRobot

Yes, here's another sign-up-a-friend promotion.

http://gamerewind.nf...af/VMK63TKD4EWM

Get 10% off. $62.99 for the full package, $35.99 for all games, $26.99 for just the Bills.

Also you can try this promo code for another $10 off the price. Worked for me. No idea if it's a one use code. Give it a try. FYI you can watch games from past seasons.

HGP7PDKFN48W

Edited by PromoTheRobot

PTR...Is this your way to get referrals? Low blow :thumbdown:

On another note if you are outside the US don't purchase this as it won't work. I paid for the preseason package, while home in the US and coudn't access it once I got back to where I am now. It was cheap so I didn't care about the money.

Game Pass for those that live overseas. I know most probaly know this but just in case you are deployed and not familiar with this.

PTR...Is this your way to get referrals? Low blow :thumbdown:

On another note if you are outside the US don't purchase this as it won't work. I paid for the preseason package, while home in the US and coudn't access it once I got back to where I am now. It was cheap so I didn't care about the money.

Game Pass for those that live overseas. I know most probaly know this but just in case you are deployed and not familiar with this.

That sucks..but it does explain that pretty extensively in the "agreement" if you read it. Not chastizing you, or trying to be a dick, but when I renewed a few days ago, I read the agreement (for the first time, after having if for about 4 or 5 years now)...I was just curious as to what stipulations they had (if any) about different IP addresses using the same account, or if there was any wording about accesssing the same account from two different IP addresses at the same time...nothing...but lots of stuff warning you that you can't access it outside the US.