My favorite part of season is not caring where they draft

BuffaloBaumer

Unlike previous seasons, I wanted the Bills to lose late in the year in hopes of getting that ever so elusive QB in the draft. Now that we have HOPEFULLY found our QB, I just want them to continue to look better as a team even if they lose a lot. Being a season ticket holder, I will now be excited to see this team in December even if they have a not so hot record. I have always loved the pre-game with friends and family and now it will be much more enjoyable to watch this team progress throughout the season.

thats all i care about as well...a winning season and playoff berth would obviously be great but realistically speaking i just want to see steady improvement and a better team at the end of the year then at the begining

My expectations have steadily declined over the years. Now my litmus test for a successful season is being mathematically alive on December 1.

In September I revel in the fact our small city has a team that plays in the NFL.

If we actually put a late season playoff run together I honestly do not know what I would do. The whole organization crumbled under the pressure of 5-1, and 5-2 in 2008 and 2011 respectively.