I think EJ is on " hey rookie, welcome ..." Tonight ?

A few min in. EJ is one of the 5 or so they are focusing on. Nobody knows how his career will go but damn its hard to not like the kid.

And on a side note, the Honey Badger makes Vince Young look like Albert Einstein. Also pretty hard not to root for Marcus Lattimore. Seems like a great kid and hope he comes back next year to have a productive nfl career. I wouldn't bet against him.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

Thanks for the heads-up; fun show.

A few min in. EJ is one of the 5 or so they are focusing on. Nobody knows how his career will go but damn its hard to not like the kid.

And on a side note, the Honey Badger makes Vince Young look like Albert Einstein. Also pretty hard not to root for Marcus Lattimore. Seems like a great kid and hope he comes back next year to have a productive nfl career. I wouldn't bet against him.

Totally agree. Lattimore seems like a great kid. Mathieu? Eh...not so much.

One non-EJ note: somebody really needed to stop that annoying screaming lady (probably his mother) that was interrupting Marcus Lattimore's phone call. She was screaming so loud he couldn't hear, so he tried running away but she started crawling over chairs and stuff just to follow him and scream some more.

The one thing that I've LOVED about EJ through the whole process is how much he openly expresses his satisfaction with being in Buffalo and being a Bill. He always goes out of his way to say he wants to be here and he loves being here. Really love that, even if he doesn't mean it.

One non-EJ note: somebody really needed to stop that annoying screaming lady (probably his mother) that was interrupting Marcus Lattimore's phone call. She was screaming so loud he couldn't hear, so he tried running away but she started crawling over chairs and stuff just to follow him and scream some more.

The one thing that I've LOVED about EJ through the whole process is how much he openly expresses his satisfaction with being in Buffalo and being a Bill. He always goes out of his way to say he wants to be here and he loves being here. Really love that, even if he doesn't mean it.

I don't see why he wouldn't. His godfather is Bruce Smith.

I think he does mean it. If you watch the video that the Bills put out with the footage of him before, during and after the draft including his first visit to OBD after being drafted, you will not doubt that for a second. The kid is the real deal.

I think he does mean it. If you watch the video that the Bills put out with the footage of him before, during and after the draft including his first visit to OBD after being drafted, you will not doubt that for a second. The kid is the real deal.

Oh, I know. I'm not saying he doesn't mean it. But there are plenty of players who don't even say it. They just avoid it altogether. He says it and means it.

I don't see why he wouldn't. His godfather is Bruce Smith.

I have no idea how a quarterback from the south would ever be unhappy with being in Buffalo. None at all.

It was also interesting how they showed each of them with their group of friends, kids, etc. during the draft and there was EJ, with both parents, going to Niagara Falls, sitting on his HS bleachers.... He just seems so focused and professional. He kind of reminds me of Peyton Manning in how he seems to be unfazed by a lot of things others seem overwhelmed by and yet expects greatness out of himself no matter what the circumstances. I know that he was the only QB featured and that could by why, as different positions tend to exhibit different personalities. But he just seems all business.