Foods my family won't allow me to prepare at home:

Beerball

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

I thought it deserved its own thread. :nana: Curious whether I'm the only one with constraints like this.

:huh:

Just the wife and I and there are things she doesn't like (beets, sauerkraut for example). But just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean I can't cook it. You don't like it? Cook your own ****.

Live with my girlfriend a while, she will drive you crazy. She likes making sweets, cookies, brownies, etc... She will make stuff knowing I do not like it and be just content as can be knowing I know it smells good but I don't like it.

Chocolate covered bacon didn't smell good. But it is.

Green beans... My favorite... Canned/fresh you name it. It makes my wife ralph, she can't stand them! I could be on my death bed demanding green beans to make me live... She'd let me die!

LoL...

We probably have picked around 3 grocery bags full of green beens the last several days from the garden. Love them!

Really, the only food..errr food product that is definetly banned from my home is margarine.

We probably have picked around 3 grocery bags full of green beens the last several days from the garden. Love them!

Really, the only food..errr food product that is definetly banned from my home is margarine.

Best memory from my childhood growing up in the boonies of WNY. When the trucks loaded with green been would drive by. They'd hit a bump and spill some beans. We'd gather them up off the road and eat the right there. A little dirt is fine especially on green beans that were in the field earlier that day.