Ralph should in Hall

KRT88

But Ken, starting with the link to the original post, AND with the qualifications listed on the petition that was linked to TSW a while back (I am too lazy and too busy to go find it), it is absurd that RW is not at least a candidate:(

You are the politician my friend. ;)  I do not have to explain to YOU that qualifications are not enough. Finding out WHO is blocking RW and WHY is the key to his "enshrinement" in the HOF. 

My prediction is that he will get in... the year after he dies.  :P  :rolleyes:

207088[/snapback]

If you are referring to sh--'s petition, it is a start, but is not enough to sway the nominating committee members. The same goes with the article posted to start this thread. Once you get a comprehensive listing of his accomplishments and what they mean to the league, then the "politicians" can start their work on the selection committee to sway them to vote for RW.

It can be done, but I do not see anyone taking an active role in getting it done. Like most instances, it is easier to B word about something than to take aggressive action to get something done. We just need someone with the drive and ambition to get the ball rolling and get the list done. Then you find a politician-type who can approach the members of the selection committee to discuss why RW is not being nominated after being presented with list. At that point, you can refine the list, and emphasize the points to counteract those arguments. The politician-type can work the committee members to get at least a majority to vote for RW.

It will take more than an online petition to get the ball rolling. The petition will give the points some weight, but you need more.

FYI...AL Davis caused a lot of stevetojan in the league..but yet he made Canton...NOW tell me how Ralphs messing with wade philip's contract,,made him such a outcast, that he wont be voted in..simply ridiculous... :rolleyes:  :(

http://football.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsi...Fdavisall.shtml

207060[/snapback]

A couple years ago the excuse was that John Butler and A-hole AJ Smith claimed that Butler was abused by Ralph with constant meddling and nonsense phone calls and that Butler just got sick of it.

Butler was considered a good guy and underappreciated by "league observers", and Ralph dissed him on the way out the door(deservedly so). Did my heart good to see the Chargers get bounced after reading stories about AJ Smith and all of his self congratulatory BS.

What people don't seem to realize is that Ralph going into HOF isn't just about Ralph. It's about Bills fans, because without Ralph there are no Bills and without the fans Ralph wouldn't be so revered. Anybody who F's with Ralph's chances F's with us and that goes for a certain fat guy who left the franchise in cap shambles and ditched us without a decent explanation after years of feeding us BS about "fine young men" and the importance of being a Buffalo Bill.

I'm critical at times of Donahoe, but he is a world of improvement over Butler in so many ways. Now it's up to Donahoe to get this team a Super Bowl. If they win one, I bet Ralph gets in the HOF. So in a sense, Ralph's legacy may be in Donahoe's hands. It's long overdue.