Matt Flynn loses out to Pryor

prissythecat

To Matt Flynn's defense, he lost to two guys who play more to the new style of offense in the NFL. He really did nothing to "lose" these jobs, but he also didn't necessarily do a whole lot to win them.

(He played very poorly against Chicago this preseason but Chicago's defense was crazy in that game).

Edited by DStebb716

The Raiders will be starting Terrelle Pryor this weekend rather than the much hyped Matt Flynn. I wonder what happened to the one game wonder who threw those 6 touchdowns (against one of the NFL's worst pass defenses ) that a lot of people got so excited about.

Where did you see this? It wouldnt shock me but everything I've read is we wont really know until Sunday

The Raiders will be starting Terrelle Pryor this weekend rather than the much hyped Matt Flynn. I wonder what happened to the one game wonder who threw those 6 touchdowns (against one of the NFL's worst pass defenses ) that a lot of people got so excited about.

Sounds just like a certain Jacksonville backup that beat the Ravens back in the 1990's...

Rob Johnson squared...

How much money has he made almost being the starter?

4/1/2013: Signed a two-year, $11.5 million contract. The deal contains $6.5 million guaranteed -- a $3.25 million signing bonus and Flynn's first-year base salary. He can earn another $200,000 through incentives and escalators. 2013: $740,000 (+ $3.176 million "signing" bonus), 2014: $5 million, 2015: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4949/matt-flynn

4/1/2013: Signed a two-year, $11.5 million contract. The deal contains $6.5 million guaranteed -- a $3.25 million signing bonus and Flynn's first-year base salary. He can earn another $200,000 through incentives and escalators. 2013: $740,000 (+ $3.176 million "signing" bonus), 2014: $5 million, 2015: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld...4949/matt-flynn

What a country!