They were both looking for nail and wood

"The woman appeared disheveled and partially clothed, police said. Her dress was untied at the top and hanging around her waist, according to the report. The shirtless man who was with her was caught with his pants down at his knees and his genitals exposed, police said. Police questioned the couple and determined that they were having sex in the shed."

That there's some damn fine detective work.

"The woman appeared disheveled and partially clothed, police said. Her dress was untied at the top and hanging around her waist, according to the report. The shirtless man who was with her was caught with his pants down at his knees and his genitals exposed, police said. Police questioned the couple and determined that they were having sex in the shed."

That there's some damn fine detective work.

Tax money hard at work.

it took 3 hrs to get that joke. Jeez. And I thought the 50% brain, twice the man was a slow response.

Some people have a life. We aren't all waiting on your every post. :-P

So where was it? Cooter's Garage in Mayberry? Or was it on the yearly trip to Mt. Pilot? Pics?

:-) :-P

I hope jboyst has enough sense to bring his own padlock & lock the door?

"Wait a minute officer, we will be right w/you... Just checking out the trusswork."

The guy takes off his shirt when having a quickie in a public place? I guess he wanted to get comfortable!

And who calls the cops because you see a couple go into a shed at Home Depot? Wouldn't it be more prudent to just to knock on the shed and get them to leave the store. It wouldn't even cross my mind to call the cops in this situation - they have better things to do.

The guy takes off his shirt when having a quickie in a public place? I guess he wanted to get comfortable!

And who calls the cops because you see a couple go into a shed at Home Depot? Wouldn't it be more prudent to just to knock on the shed and get them to leave the store. It wouldn't even cross my mind to call the cops in this situation - they have better things to do.

Or just be glad they decided to do it someplace that has a door on it.