Leinart staying in school

JP-era

Thank god that TD had the nuts to move up and grab our QB of the future LAST year instead of this one!

Much better pikkins last year, this year we would have sat at 22 and with only 2 1st rounders projected (Rogers and Smith), it would have been VERY tough to get a highly ranked one!

Too Funny T-80....

Although, I am embarassed that I posted basically the same thought as the premise of this uncessary thread on one of the other threads....bless me father for I have sinned ---I shouldn't have posted today...

The "thread sniper" ought to become the "thread merger" for a few minutes...

206073[/snapback]

Ya know, the problem with thread is..........you often dont get to the good stuff until deep within and you would never know it from the front page!

People are like that too.

Ya know, the problem with thread is..........you often dont get to the good stuff until deep within and you would never know it from the front page!

206080[/snapback]

People don't get the good stuff until they're deep inside you? Way to much info dude!!

206080[/snapback]

Wow.....lol Pretty good, dude :huh: