The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. man you guys are truly over reacting. our backups cant beat detroits backups?

who gives a sh*t.

and honestly, why would you think that the bills, after missing the playoffs for 13 straight years, would suddenly be so deep that thier backups would look like all-world, brick-sh*thouse, first ballot hall of famers?

yes--lets FIRE our headcoach because our second stringers are losing the fouth preseason game!

bills fans: some of the stupidest motherf*ckers on the planet, i swear.

Get back to me by week 4, that's about when you kool-aid drinkers come to your senses.

Edited by billsfan714

Are you watching the game? It's not that they are losing. It's HOW they are.

no. who the hell would watch the fourth preseason game??

i saw on the tracker that buffalo was losing 21-0 and i came to see leinarts line, and read the reactions from bills fans.

so our offense (sans our starting qb, two starting running backs, and starting receivers) can't score, and our defense (sans our starting defensive line, linebackers, and backfield) allowed 21 points!?!?!

sounds like marrone should be prepared for termination :thumbdown:

no. who the hell would watch the fourth preseason game??

i saw on the tracker that buffalo was losing 21-0 and i came to see leinarts line, and read the reactions from bills fans.

so our offense (sans our starting qb, two starting running backs, and starting receivers) can't score, and our defense (sans our starting defensive line, linebackers, and backfield) allowed 21 points!?!?!

sounds like marrone should be prepared for termination :thumbdown:

You're overreacting to our reactions. :)

Marrone isn't going to be fired. But he looks pretty displeased with his players. No one was expecting Leinart to be in sync, but he's missed basic throws. Our CBs have been nowhere near their WRs, just cements the fact that we need to make a move to shore up depth. Etc.

Calm down. :P

Get back to me by week 4, that about when you kool-aid drinkers come to your senses.

im not a "kool aid drinker" im a fan of the buffalo bills.

i hope they win the super bowl this year.

im going to watch the games, and root for them.

if they have a terrible season, you can take solace in the fact that you saw it coming--you got to be miserable for an extra 3 months, secure in your knowledge that the bills would be bad.

but i prefer my life, which is to just enjoy the games, and hope were good.

hey man, id rather be optimistic and happy for 3 months, and end up being wrong, than pessimistic and miserable for 3 months, and end up being right.

but i guess thats why i have a hot wife, a good job and dont live in buffalo, right?

You're overreacting to our reactions. :)

Marrone isn't going to be fired. But he looks pretty displeased with his players. No one was expecting Leinart to be in sync, but he's missed basic throws. Our CBs have been nowhere near their WRs, just cements the fact that we need to make a move to shore up depth. Etc.

Calm down. :P

Well said.

There have been almost no starters in the game for Buf. The QBs are literally 4th and 5 the string. This game means so little it's funny.

Again, I think people are overreacting to the observations. The Bills are playing poorly, nothing more nothing less. All it means is we have depth issues. Why are people freaking out about that?