Columbus, OH bills fan

I moved to Buffalo a little over a year ago. I am Ohio born and raised and an OSU alum. Cleveland then Columbus then back to Cleveland. I'm first a Browns fan, but am trying to embrace the Bills as well. At least nobody can say I'm front running.

Its been a dozen years since I lived there, but even then Columbus had a lot to offer. Restaurants and bars galore. (At least we got a Bravo! here. Now come on, Cameron! Just a Fish Market or something.) It lacked the old city structure of Cleveland like ethnic neighborhoods and cultural offerings - museums, world class orchestra, etc., but had much more to offer to a younger crowd. It's a good place to live especially for the younger crowd.

One thing I will say, the Buckeye homerism and incessant coverage even bothered me, an alum. Just ask Kirk Herbstreit about that. And so few of that crowd actually understands the game.

Game? What game? Everyone just tailgates, lol. Yeah, people are a bit obessesed with the Buckeyes here. I know all about what happened with Herbie. As I am just a huge football fan in general, I got sucked right into being a huge Buckeye fan. It is a fun place to be in the fall!!!!! Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Seven or eight years ago the family and I took a road trip back to Cbus for a family friendly party. My son was a toddler and we had forgotten a sweater for him (or maybe juice got spilled on it, whatever). It was a chilly autumn day so we stopped at the mall and my wife ran in and grabbed a sweater for him. We drove to the party and she pulls it out. Blue and yellow horizontal stripes.

My words were precisely: You can't be serious.

Wife: What?

Me: It's blue and yellow. Michigan colors.

Wife: Nobody's going to even notice. It isn't even Michigan weekend.

Me: Oh, yeah they will.

Wife: You're crazy. No they won't,

Everybody noticed. Everybody.

Seven or eight years ago the family and I took a road trip back to Cbus for a family friendly party. My son was a toddler and we had forgotten a sweater for him (or maybe juice got spilled on it, whatever). It was a chilly autumn day so we stopped at the mall and my wife ran in and grabbed a sweater for him. We drove to the party and she pulls it out. Blue and yellow horizontal stripes.

My words were precisely: You can't be serious.

Wife: What?

Me: It's blue and yellow. Michigan colors.

Wife: Nobody's going to even notice. It isn't even Michigan weekend.

Me: Oh, yeah they will.

Wife: You're crazy. No they won't,

Everybody noticed. Everybody.

It's sooo true. This is one crazy place.