Kevin Spacey on content delivery

The Big Cat

Ummmm you never use a bottle opener to open bubbly anyway. That's one of the best things about drinking Champagne. Now here's how you open a bottle of still wine without an opener.

That I like. The few times I haven't had a corkscrew I just pushed the cork into the bottle. That is much more impressive.

It's generational. The under-30 crowd is cutting the cord more and more. But there's a hell of lot of 31+ people out there.

Newspapers have been dying a very slow death, but still remains profitable (just not as much). Newspapers will never die; nor will traditional television. However their demand will continue to decline.

I think you're right that in five short years, there will be drastic change. I invite it.

Disagree on both counts.

Everything is collapsing to Internet delivered content allowing greater personal choice.

That I like. The few times I haven't had a corkscrew I just pushed the cork into the bottle. That is much more impressive.

And especially with red wine and you push the cork in and the wine squirts out of the bottle all over you date's white blouse.

Holy Crap....he is human!!!! :D

Yeah, I must be some sort of weird space alien, just because unlike you I won't nail anything that moves, or once moved, or looks like it may have thought of moving at one time in the past...

Yeah, I must be some sort of weird space alien, just because unlike you I won't nail anything that moves, or once moved, or looks like it may have thought of moving at one time in the past...

Glad to see that the crush has worn off and you are back to being your old self again.