We have to go New York Giants to beat the pats

If it were me, and its not, this no huddle / Kgun offense gets benched week one. I out Belichick Bill Belichick. He is expecting this fast paced, grouped formation offense and I don't give it to him.

I line up like a NYG, Pittsburgh offense and I run Spiller, Jackson and whomever #3 RB will be till they drop. Steve and Woods are my two WR's and I am running slants, square ins, etc off of play action. Maybe go 3 wide and get goodwin in there and take a shot deep every once in a while.

But for this game, EJ doesn't play I let him rest another week and get ready for Carolina.

I put this on coaching, my Defense and special teams. I try to confuse the living hell out of Marcia and beat him into the turf every chance we get. Play 3 yards and a cloud of dust, nasty football and keep ms. Brady on the bench as much of the game as possible.

Nah never mind, makes too much sense.

Wrong. That is playing to their strength. They are stout against the run. 4 WR sets with Spiller and Jackson on the field at the same time. Make them cover our RB's out of the backfield with LB's. Leave the TE's at home. They are awful. If we need to run just bring in another lineman.

We are 2-22 against the Patriots since 2001. The one constant in those games besides scoring over 30 points was Tom Brady who threw 4 picks in each game, and 1 pick 6 was recorded in each game. In 2003 home win we batted away 10 passes, in 2011 we defended 9.

We are 2-22 against the Patriots since 2001. The one constant in those games besides scoring over 30 points was Tom Brady who threw 4 picks in each game, and 1 pick 6 was recorded in each game. In 2003 home win we batted away 10 passes, in 2011 we defended 9.

So the team won because the pass defense played well and the offense scored more points.

Madden? What say you?

So the team won because the pass defense played well and the offense scored more points.

Madden? What say you?

I think he is saying what we all know. We have faced the second best QB of all time ( Best is Montana ) and lost 20 times (two others were against Cassell I think).