My annual first few games prediction (Games 1-7)

Ok so I have seen enough to finally judge the team/s. So without further ado.

Host New England. We lose here.

I hate to say it but the pats are still the pats. Magic has to happen for us to win here. Sorry guys.

Host Carolina. We win here.

We are both about even so I'm giving the home team the win here.

@ Jets. Win

Host Ravens. Lose

They lost key players, but they are still contenders. They're sb champs!

@Cleveland. Win.

Yeah their fans think they have a W, so as a bills fan, I'm putting a W.

Host Benglas. Win.

They have a very complete team. I'm just not sold on Andy Dalton. I hope by this game Gilmore is back. We will need him.

@Miami. Lose.

If this game was in buffalo it would be a Win. But since it's a road game, it's a loss.

4-3 record. Sorry Senator.

Of course as a fan I want to put 7-0, but it's just not realistic this time around.

So what do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...

Please expand on "@Miami. Lose."

I'd bet lotsa money that we win this one. And comfortably. Like maybe 31-17.

They have no WRs (mike wallace is a joke, doesnt care, and he doesnt run good routes, except the 9). No credible TE. They dont have much secondary. And not much pass rush. They are this year's ESPN and NFLN creation. Smoke and mirrors.

Edited by maddenboy

You better think about that Ravens game again.

I picked them as my drop off team this year. Also Minnie in NFC.

Ravens got exposed. And you can pretty much take the SB champ and throw it out the window after the butt kicking they got in Denver. I know Denver is good but good teams do not get blown out like that.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I'm a little cautious about the Carolina game. With them coming off of a week 1 loss as well, they're going to be a little on the desperate side of trying to win this game. Turnovers really killed them against Seattle. I was surprised at how good DeAngelo Williams actually looked running the football. He's the biggest threat to the Bills this weekend. The team still appears to be weak against the run. 3 runners with 30 carries for 160+ yards is not good.

I hate being right.

Magic almost happened.

1-0 prediction record so far.

Ps. I need to see one more game just to be sure, but something tells me we are in the playoffs this year. Finally

i don't think magic almost happened. i think we absolutely gave them the game. NE was playing like hot garbage, but the bills were playing some very sloppy, undiciplined football. i chalk that loss up to growing pains, but make no mistake about it...on that sunday, that was our game to be had.

I'm a little cautious about the Carolina game. With them coming off of a week 1 loss as well, they're going to be a little on the desperate side of trying to win this game. Turnovers really killed them against Seattle. I was surprised at how good DeAngelo Williams actually looked running the football. He's the biggest threat to the Bills this weekend. The team still appears to be weak against the run. 3 runners with 30 carries for 160+ yards is not good.

This and Cam is going to challenge our young LB's. Pettine has his hands full trying to contain Cam. Lets hope the Bills gave NE the run to try and slow down Brady.

Hey, the fact that the Pats did not score a TD the entire second half is big.

They have no WRs (mike wallace is a joke, doesnt care, and he doesnt run good routes, except the 9). No credible TE. They dont have much secondary. And not much pass rush.

Hmm. Sounds vaguely familiar to another team I know.

You better think about that Ravens game again.

I picked them as my drop off team this year. Also Minnie in NFC.

Ravens got exposed. And you can pretty much take the SB champ and throw it out the window after the butt kicking they got in Denver. I know Denver is good but good teams do not get blown out like that.

Keep in mind that I predicted all this after preseason and before the denver/raven game.

I cant change my prediction. That would be cheating. Do I think our chances are better? Yes. I still think they will beat us. I think suggs and dumassville will give our mediocre line some problems....

Ps. I dont want to be right. I want the ravens to be humiliated by us too. We'll see.

i don't think magic almost happened. i think we absolutely gave them the game. NE was playing like hot garbage, but the bills were playing some very sloppy, undiciplined football. i chalk that loss up to growing pains, but make no mistake about it...on that sunday, that was our game to be had.

That was our game, yet we still lost. Overall both teams played sloppy. It was our game just as much as theirs. I agree with you.

2-0 so far.

Edit: At Jets all I put was a w. With no explanation.

Here is the explanation: Geno will hand us the game. Our qb is better than theirs. Our offense is better. On defenese, probably a tie... Our runners are better. Our wr corp is better. Damn the list goes on and on.

I should be 3-0 in my prediction thread come next week.