I. Rapoport on Tuel/Manuel.

I really wish Tuel had played against Washington like he did against Indianapolis. He didn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Tuel didn't set the world on fire but his receivers weren't exactly getting open either. A lot if jamming at the line of scrimmage.

PTR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting because the one single thing I remember about Reich before he actually got a chance to play in a regular season game (the Monday night gave vs. the Rams) was that he looked terrible in preseason games...I'm not saying I remember everything because that was a long time ago...But I do remember specifically thinking he was going to be awful based on what I saw in preseason...And obviously he proved me very wrong... B-)

Rally 'round Reich!

The only good part of this is "the Bills are simply being cautious with Manuel and that Manuel will start Week 1 vs NE if all goes as planned" If this is true that would be great.

Tuel Time is a schmuck. He looked great in Indy vs 4th team scrubs on a team that didn't even look like they practiced for that game. The next 2 games have been pedestrian at best and downright horrible at worst. Nice guy probably, but at least at this point and probably forever has no place as an NFL starter. If he starts 9/8, I expect bad things for the Bills. Bad things man.

Edited by reddogblitz