Study says single men wash their bedsheets just 4 times a year

The first reader comment on the story summed it up perfectly:

Single guys wash the sheets whenever they think there is a chance that a new girl will be in it.

So for some, it might not even be as frequent as four times a year!

The first reader comment on the story summed it up perfectly:

So for some, it might not even be as frequent as four times a year!

Ehh... I am pretty sure I didn't use the bed half of the time anyway... but trust me, those sheets didn't get washed. Heck, one time in college I went 4 days scoring 3 times without showering to see if I could.

If guys are washing their sheets 4x's a year they're not getting enough T and A. Back in college I was washing my sheets friggin' weekly. :ph34r:

hand lotion stains...?

Yeah, but AJ's undies are Victoria's Secrets and all lacy and stuff.

I seem to be missing a pair, by the way...just sayin.

Vader: I highly recommend splurging on some Thomas Lee sheets, a nice silk comforter (Amazon has some nice ones), and a Thomas Lee duvet. I never gave a crap until about three years ago, and now I'm totally sold on investing in quality bedding. Along with that comes keeping it nice and clean...just can't beat a nice deep sleep in a comfy bed.

I seem to be missing a pair, by the way...just sayin.

Vader: I highly recommend splurging on some Thomas Lee sheets, a nice silk comforter (Amazon has some nice ones), and a Thomas Lee duvet. I never gave a crap until about three years ago, and now I'm totally sold on investing in quality bedding. Along with that comes keeping it nice and clean...just can't beat a nice deep sleep in a comfy bed.

My company has put me up I'm some five star hotels and I've had some great night's sleep. I assume it was the bedding and not the fantastic bottles of wine the CEO brings but I could be wrong.

My company has put me up I'm some five star hotels and I've had some great night's sleep. I assume it was the bedding and not the fantastic bottles of wine the CEO brings but I could be wrong.

CEO brings wine to your room? You're not supposed to be sleeping with the boss.