McDonald's trying their hand at the wing business

Beerball

The KFC I go by on my way to work is also an A&W restaurant. I can get a cheeseburger and 3 piece meal there.

Oh, and maybe I'm mistaken, but hasn't McD had wings in the past? I thought I've had them there before, maybe it was a limited trial run.

Yes they did but they charged too much and were stuck with tons (literally) of wings

I mean, they are simply fried chicken pieces, it's not high end gourmet. I wouldn't expect them to be GREAT but chicken in hot oil isn't rocket surgery either.

Yes, but (I assume) they fry them in the same days/weeks old oil as the french fries and the hash browns and whatever else they're frying so everything comes out with that same generic fast food flavor.

But more importantly, I've hit the age where it takes about 3 days to fully recover from a fast food meal, so trips to McDonalds are limited to times of near-starvation on long road trips.

I will stand up and say I have one, to be more exact, one bite, of these.

Very strange i must say. It was a large drummette, ton of batter made it seem even larger. As one can expect with that much batter, greasy. Had some heat similar to most medium wings i have had, but devoid of flavor.

Guess that was why i had one bite instead of the whole thing. Not good at any price.

Edited by plenzmd1