Your pet dog and a stranger are drowning.....

OnTheRocks

Which would you save first?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you save first?

• Your pet dog
    • The stranger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, have you ever had IceBerg?

And i dont ask that in a snobby way, because it is FAR less expensive than grey goose, and I actually like it better...

I mean, when it comes to beer, I like Miller Light.

Wine? The cheap stuff.

But Vodka, I need the good stuff...

Please, if you've never tried it, buy a small bottle of Iceberg next time (you'll go back and buy a big bottle the next time, i swear).

205896[/snapback]

I don't even know you...where are your roots...it's Kamchatka

We can see what this guy would pick -- she wasn't even a stranger!

SAO PAULO, Brazil, Jan 14 (Reuters) - A Brazilian man arguing with his 88-year-old mother threw her into a neighbors' yard where two pit bulls mauled her to death, police said on Friday.

Painter Luiz Polidoro, 48, picked up his mother Maria and pitched her over the yard wall during an argument on Thursday afternoon at her house. Two pit bulls tied up in the neighboring yard then savaged her and she died later in hospital, a police spokesman said.

"He is an alcoholic. He was robbing his mother's pension money so he could drink," the dogs' owner, Helder Bento Rodrigues, told O Estado de Sao Paulo newspaper.

Polidoro told police his mother had jumped over the wall on her own.

The newspaper said he had tried to rescue her. When police arrived, he was cradling the blood-soaked woman.

Polidoro has been jailed in Sao Paulo and charged with murder.

Why would I have a dog that couldn't/wouldn't swim?

And there's no way in hell I get anywhere near a dog in the water; I like my skin without the gaping furrows ripped into it.

Believe me, if that's why it got nuked, I'll be seriously pissed about it.

Although we did get a "complaint" about the comment, I don't believe that's why it was nuked. I'm guessing somebody was just tired of listening to you two chimps going at it every day. :huh:

I hate people -- always have.

"It's not that I don't like people, I just feel better when they're not around".

Why would I have a dog that couldn't/wouldn't swim?

And there's no way in hell I get anywhere near a dog in the water; I like my skin without the gaping furrows ripped into it.

Although we did get a "complaint" about the comment, I don't believe that's why it was nuked. I'm guessing somebody was just tired of listening to you two chimps going at it every day.  :huh:

"It's not that I don't like people, I just feel better when they're not around".

205905[/snapback]

I thought it might be one of you yahoos making an editorial comment on the "true nature of power". :(

We can see what this guy would pick -- she wasn't even a stranger!

SAO PAULO, Brazil, Jan 14 (Reuters) - A Brazilian man arguing with his 88-year-old mother threw her into a neighbors' yard where two pit bulls mauled her to death, police said on Friday.

Painter Steve Stojan, 25, picked up his mother Maria and pitched her over the yard wall during an argument on Thursday afternoon at her house. Two pit bulls tied up in the neighboring yard then savaged her and she died later in hospital, a police spokesman said.

"He is an alcoholic. He was robbing his mother's pension money so he could drink," the dogs' owner, Helder Bento Rodrigues, told O Estado de Sao Paulo newspaper.  Police say they believed he had been drinking cheap vodka that day.

Polidoro told police his mother had jumped over the wall on her own.

The newspaper said he had tried to rescue her. When police arrived, he was cradling the blood-soaked woman.

Stojan has been jailed in Sao Paulo and charged with murder.

205903[/snapback]

I thought it might be one of you yahoos making an editorial comment on the "true nature of power".  :(

205910[/snapback]

Nahhhh, we're all smart enough to know that that would just be a manifestation of the true nature of power..... :huh:

gotta go with the dog...whats the dumbass who cant swim doing in the water anyway?

plus, theres too many people in the world as it is...so whats one less stupid person...actually i tihnk you should need a lisence to have kids, but thats another discussion...

seriously, have you ever had IceBerg?

And i dont ask that in a snobby way, because it is FAR less expensive than grey goose, and I actually like it better...

I mean, when it comes to beer, I like Miller Light.

Wine? The cheap stuff.

But Vodka, I need the good stuff...

Please, if you've never tried it, buy a small bottle of Iceberg next time (you'll go back and buy a big bottle the next time, i swear).

205896[/snapback]

I've never tried it. I stick with da Goose and every once in awhile buy a bottle of Ketel 1 or Chiroc (French vodka made from Grapes - someone here recommended it once). I'll try it.

I've never tried it.  I stick with da Goose and every once in awhile buy a bottle of Ketel 1 or Chiroc (French vodka made from Grapes - someone here recommended it once).  I'll try it.

205941[/snapback]

A review, and who they beat out...

http://www.internetwines.com/mb652754.html

and from this site:

http://www.fineliving.com/fine/thirsty_tra...6_21716,00.html

"Imagine trying to lasso a 15-story floating iceberg. Crazy? That's just what the people of Newfoundland thought until businessman Gary Pollack changed their minds.

Pollack first thought of extracting water from 12,000-year-old icebergs in 1990 but it wasn't until 1995 that the dangerous job of harvesting icebergs commenced. Pollack's Canadian Iceberg Vodka Corp. harvests masses of ice that are so pure pesticides, herbicides and other organic pollutants can't be detected even when measured by parts per billion. "