[closed]It Is Up To Us Fans Now...

We have all either watched or read about the recent Jarius Byrd interview where he does not seem to want to play in Buffalo anymore. Even though it was just a couple weeks ago it was said that the Bills brass were real close before the deadline and felt confident they could get this thing done eventually. All of a sudden our top 2 QB's get hurt and we are probably going to be starting an undrafted FA at the QB position and Byrd's attitude is flipped. Why? Who knows, all I know is that if he can flip the switch off he can flip it back on again.

That is why I think it is up to us, the fans, the heart that keeps our beloved Bills alive, to try and win him back. We have done this numurous times as recent as Mario. My thought always goes back to the season where we signed Takeo Spikes from Cinci. He was asked what made him want to come to Buffalo and he responded about how our fans, when we played the Bengals in Cinci that year, had pleaded for him to come to Buffalo and showing him know how much we loved our Bills and our players. This may not have been the sole reason but the same goes with Mario, he talked about the community love and dedication to our Bills.

So lets give Byrd a season he wont ever forget and if he decides to leave anyway, show him there is no better fans then Buffalo.

We have all either watched or read about the recent Jarius Byrd interview where he does not seem to want to play in Buffalo anymore. Even though it was just a couple weeks ago it was said that the Bills brass were real close before the deadline and felt confident they could get this thing done eventually. All of a sudden our top 2 QB's get hurt and we are probably going to be starting an undrafted FA at the QB position and Byrd's attitude is flipped. Why? Who knows, all I know is that if he can flip the switch off he can flip it back on again.

That is why I think it is up to us, the fans, the heart that keeps our beloved Bills alive, to try and win him back. We have done this numurous times as recent as Mario. My thought always goes back to the season where we signed Takeo Spikes from Cinci. He was asked what made him want to come to Buffalo and he responded about how our fans, when we played the Bengals in Cinci that year, had pleaded for him to come to Buffalo and showing him know how much we loved our Bills and our players. This may not have been the sole reason but the same goes with Mario, he talked about the community love and dedication to our Bills.

So lets give Byrd a season he wont ever forget and if he decides to leave anyway, show him there is no better fans then Buffalo.

I agree with this approach - as in we should not do the opposite. But at this stage of his career, he is looking to do 2 things: 1)get the most money he can get now while his sock is high, and 2)win. Right now, Buffalo presents neither of these things. I hope that changes.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.