Kolb plays scared and is too Fragile for the NFL.

1B4IDie

Edit (it seems that people have a different definition of Kitty cat. I'm sorry.)

It just needs to be said in a big letters.

wah wah knee to the head, wah wah slip on mat, wah wah I'm sure slip in shower is next.

The man is not made for football, sorry.

Edited by Why So Serious?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't say he is a kitty. i would say that he is in the unfortunate place where his body will just not let him do what he wants to do. i don't think that makes you a kitty. if he were running away from defensive players waving his hands all around and screaming, then you might be onto something.

i wouldn't say he is a kitty. i would say that he is in the unfortunate place where his body will just not let him do what he wants to do. i don't think that makes you a kitty. if he were running away from defensive players waving his hands all around and screaming, then you might be onto something.

That basically sums up the sack on the first drive.

Step into pocket and Run forward or waive hands around and run into blocked DE.

That basically sums up the sack on the first drive.

Step into pocket and Run forward or waive hands around and run into blocked DE.

nuh-uh, if that were the case he would've run away from the man on the ground, not right into him.

Bring back JP for gods sake.

isn't that kinda what we have in tuel right now?

nuh-uh, if that were the case he would've run away from the man on the ground, not right into him.

isn't that kinda what we have in tuel right now?

He was too busy running away from ghosts in his imagination to see the real man on the ground.

Well said. The situation we are in is tough, but it's not the result of any choice on his part. Being a kitty is willful; Kolb's situation is simply that his body was not made to play NFL football.

wah wah knee to the head, wah wah slip on mat, wah wah I'm sure slip in shower is next.

This thread is the definitive reason SDS needs to increase the size of the 'ignore users' feature if he wants TSW to be of any value to Bills fans...

He was too busy running away from ghosts in his imagination to see the real man on the ground.

do you have any idea how scary ghosts are? i mean, seriously, you can't even touch them, everything just goes through them. but they can kill you with just a touch, or scare the crap outa ya, or just throw stuff at ya without even pickin it up. kinda like mivin' it with their minds, but they don't really have minds, their just kinda like supernatural holograms...scary, man.

ive been saying and thibking the same thing for a few years about this guy. He sucks all the way around and want him gone. Lets go ej, tuel, and b smith

do you have any idea how scary ghosts are? i mean, seriously, you can't even touch them, everything just goes through them. but they can kill you with just a touch, or scare the crap outa ya, or just throw stuff at ya without even pickin it up. kinda like mivin' it with their minds, but they don't really have minds, their just kinda like supernatural holograms...scary, man.

Also, when it's dark ghosts are very hard to see. You think you see something but you're not sure.

On a different subject, is a huge kitty better or worse than a "glove-wearing mary?"

Can we have a ruling on this?

He does seem to always be injured, that's true.

Question: have you ever had a concussion, let alone multiple concussions?

I have had a bunch and wasnt fun but I played through them. I see where your coming from. Kolb gets injured way to easy. Hes just not built tough thats all.

Also, when it's dark ghosts are very hard to see. You think you see something but you're not sure.

On a different subject, is a huge kitty better or worse than a "glove-wearing mary?"

Can we have a ruling on this?

then where does a man called "nancy" fall?

and what about a "fancy lad"?

He does seem to always be injured, that's true.

Question: have you ever had a concussion, let alone multiple concussions?

Yes.

What do my concussions have to do with Kolb playing football with mind numbing fear?

You have firsthand knowledge of Kevin Kolb's injuries and what type of pain or symptoms he is experiencing? Don't be a jackass.