amount spent on alcohol/cigarettes monthly

millbank

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I go out every Friday and about every other Saturday.

Depending on the bar, costs vary GREATLY in WPB. If we go to a local hole-in-the-wall, a Friday night can cost as little as $25. Go to a club downtown, now we're talking $80+. Saturday, same idea.

Gambling, I break just about even, so I can't add that in.

Smoking is cheap down here. $3.50 a pack (total), and I smoke about half a pack a day.

I'd say monthly, total, my sin tax = $350ish.

I  notice that alcohol and cigarettes can be expensive , how much do you spend on them in a average month do you have budget  , adding gambling on  does the total get high

205454[/snapback]

Zero...but would you like to know my pet name for my dick? :lol:

zero

Smoking killed my dad (emphysema).  I'm not about to start that.  I like to remain in complete control of my brain, so I stay away from alcohol and drugs.

205502[/snapback]

I should quit smoking, but if I stayed in complete control of my brain 7 days a week, I'd drive myself nuts.

Well, I go out every Friday and about every other Saturday.

Depending on the bar, costs vary GREATLY in WPB. If we go to a local hole-in-the-wall, a Friday night can cost as little as $25. Go to a club downtown, now we're talking $80+.  Saturday, same idea.

Gambling, I break just about even, so I can't add that in.

Smoking is cheap down here. $3.50 a pack (total), and I smoke about half a pack a day.

I'd say monthly, total, my sin tax = $350ish.

205493[/snapback]

Same here, though lately I've been going to the hole in the walls more often. Maybe I'm getting old, but I don't like the "too crowded to walk, too loud to hear my friends, $6/beer" places anymore. I mean if you're sleeping alone after going to a place like that, the entire night just feels like a waste, because that's the only potential positive.

Also, if anybody is ever in Atlantic City, DO NOT go to Borgota. That place is rigged. Uhh, that's what I've heard anyway, umm...