In case you missed this from last week's Cowboys-Cardinals game

Pig.

Seen cops like this my whole life, they got picked on in school and throughout their young lives. Later on pased a test, handed a badge and gun, and now feel entitled to bother anyone who looks like they are having too much fun. Shame what law enforcement has come to.

Edited by Clutchwarfare

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pig.

Seen cops like this my whole life, they got picked on in school and throughout their young lives. Later on pased a test, handed a badge and gun, and now feel entitled to bother anyone who looks like they are having too much fun. Shame what law enforcement has come to.

If my 15 year old were at a sporting event holding an alcoholic beverage I'd hope an LEO would question it as well.

Just because you bullied a couple of kids in school who ended up becoming police officers doesn't mean EVERY cop is crooked.

Grow up.

Pig.

I hear ya; thanks for sharing this.

Now, let's talk about your latest arrest. Did you go for drugs or beating up your girlfriend?

My Dad liked Genny Cream Ale, fresh from a microwaving to warm it up. No one else nukes Genny Cream Ale, no one.

Just reading this made my hangover this morning worse. Maybe I need a warm Genny to fix me up :D

I hear ya; thanks for sharing this.

Now, let's talk about your latest arrest. Did you go for drugs or beating up your girlfriend?

That poster is sorta right Bill. I mentioned how @ 0830 in the morning how a cop in my SMALL town followed me all around... I seen him double back for me... So I watched him in my rear view mirror and I made about 5 turns through my town's side streets (it is a grid pattern)... Then after the last turn I pulled over and flagged him... I PULLED him over and BOOM there go the lights like he is stopping me. I said: "Is there a problem officer why you are following me all around my town when I a coming home from work @ 0830 in the morning?" Let's just put it this way, his type A personality was not amused... He couldn't find sh*t on me, I am squeaky clean. He said: "He was reading plates." I said: "It took you to double back and 5 turns to read my plates?"

Gotta admit... I was tired after a long night and I didn't want to be followed like a criminal. I usually don't get cranky and just comply. I was respectful and appreciated his dedication and told him he has a hard job. I told him I worked all night and wanted to get to bed. It really comes down to some police (as Marv Levy would say: over-officious jerks) finding an easy target to make their contacts/stops/quotas... He figured, pick the path of least resistance and hassle the white guy in the Jeep...

I mean it is incredible... They have repo trucks that can ride down the road and scan plates as cars are coming and going... Info pops right up on a computer... They can ride and scan parking lots on Black Friday @ the mall for deadbeats who haven't made their payments... BUT cops have to "read" plates just looking for a kink in somebody's armor... Some excuse to dig deeper and try to get revenue. I should have led him all through town and back home. Yeah, I was being a bigger douchebag than he was... But I was in no mood and I knew he didn't have sh*t on me or my vehicle. What is he gonna do? Detain me for driving?

If they ever make you step out of your vehicle take the keys out of the ignition and lock your vehicle. They even have dash cams for your vehicle that can be activated when you reach to open your glove box.

LoL...

Is Arizona too cheap to have cup holders at the seats?

That is what I was wondering. Anway... What's a beer cost? 10 bucks? Would you just set 10 bucks down and leave it? Heck no, here kid... Hold my 10 bucks. Now maybe a buck or two... But I am too cheap to play games with a sawbuck. ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

HAHA.

Yep. Guys like that crack me up.

Same guys who wish an officer was around when someone is intruding in their house or attacking them...

That's not really fair and should not be held over anybody's head. Their job is to SERVE and protect. Oh, wait, is that mantra changing? Like everybdoy else, people need to just shut up and do their job... And do it well. @ last resort will many ever go to the cops w/their problems... That is the last thing I want getting the whole vicious cycle of the legal system innvolved. It isn't that they are not needed... They just need to stop the over-officious, nitpicky policing and stop holding that poor style over people's heads.

Again... I really believe people choose the easy way out. It is human nature. Cops are no different. Are they gonna cherry pick the low hanging fruit or constantly throw themselves into the frying pan and go for the challenge. I really hope they stay away from the low hanging fruit that pose no threat. But, they won't... It pads their stats.

My Dad liked Genny Cream Ale, fresh from a microwaving to warm it up. No one else nukes Genny Cream Ale, no one.

LOL!!

]my dad started buying Genny Cream ale just so i wouldnt " borrow " his beer .

It was a noble effort on his part : )

Where was Shakey's again?

I am not sure but when the fellow mentioned Shakeys pizza parlor, in my mind I zoomed back to Cinci ohio when i was about 7.

Is that the one !!?? 1968

My grandmothers brother would send me to the store to get him cigerettes when I was 14. And when I was younger, my Dad let me take a sip of beer after I cut the lawn. Let people parent their own kids, and mind your own !@#$ing business

My grandmothers brother would send me to the store to get him cigerettes when I was 14. And when I was younger, my Dad let me take a sip of beer after I cut the lawn. Let people parent their own kids, and mind your own !@#$ing business

My brother was having beer blasts/keggers in our basement when he was 17... And charging cover too... Is that legal? Was it ever legal? Of course the drinking age was 18. In the dead of winter, the rule was that you had to leave your shoes/boots @ the door... @ 13 years old, I never seen so many shoes in my life... LoL... Parents were home too! Father drinking right w/the kids! Yikes... Imagine that today! My parents would be just finishing up serving their 30 year sentence! LoL Nothing like having an old regulation bar room foosball table also... I think that thing got flipped one time in anger! Nothing like booze, teen angst, and hotly contested foosball! "No 50's man! Not allowed to score w/your 50's!" LoL... Ah, 1981! That was a good year...

I used to warm the can up on the stove and drink it with an oven mitt.

I do a similar thing.

It's helpful to keep the beer warm with one of those old electric coffee mug warmers.

Oh yeah, oh yeah... well I get my beer boiling with a blowtorch then pick up the can with thick rubber gloves. I let it cool off a bit before drinking so I don't burn my lips and it's more refreshing. . . .

(Holy cow, tell me you guys are kidding. I thought my inlaws were odd for chilling red wine....)

So now police can't question a minor in possession of alcohol? Speaking freely is one thing. Being ignorant is another.

The kid was holding a cup for long enough for his dad to get a camera from his pocket. How long is that? 3 seconds? And in swoop the nannies and the guy dares to talk back and ends up getting tossed. Enjoy the future if you like stuff like this.

The kid was holding a cup for long enough for his dad to get a camera from his pocket. How long is that? 3 seconds? And in swoop the nannies and the guy dares to talk back and ends up getting tossed. Enjoy the future if you like stuff like this.

Were you there? How do you know how long the kid had the beer for?

And how do you know the cop didn't approach the man and simply ask why the kid was holding the beer and the guy decided to get lippy?

It amazes me how we as a society choose to generalize and make outlandish assumptions rather than think/speak rationally. There are "bad guys" in every profession. It doesn't mean all people employed are evil pigs waiting in the dark shadows to step on your throat.