Beer

Tiberius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a local brewery last weekend (Dust Bowl, Turlock CA) and had a beer called "soul crusher". It was good. Got a growler full of their Black IPA. Had some of that this morning.

Also, have you guys heard of the ap "Untapped"? A couple of friends of mine downloaded it and we are having a blast with it.

Definitely. I only check in distincts though.

you are my new favorite person in the world! I am on untappd and i also have fun with it, it helps make up my mind when looking at beer menus, i check to see if i'd had it already, if i have i move on,,,pjmccarthy63, look me up

I went to a local brewery last weekend (Dust Bowl, Turlock CA) and had a beer called "soul crusher". It was good. Got a growler full of their Black IPA. Had some of that this morning.

Also, have you guys heard of the ap "Untapped"? A couple of friends of mine downloaded it and we are having a blast with it.

When I find myself in the mood for a domestic beer with lime flavoring, I double up on my Gay-a-Way patches.

which begs the question- what is a domestic beer? Bud is Imbev, but Dogfish and Heady Topper are domestic. So when I see a $2.50 special on domestic types, I get all sorts of confused

which begs the question- what is a domestic beer? Bud is Imbev, but Dogfish and Heady Topper are domestic. So when I see a $2.50 special on domestic types, I get all sorts of confused

There are so many good domestic beers, I rarely buy non-American anymore. Other than Palm Ale -- I do like that as a lighter ale and there's always a stack of it right next to the cooler at my favorite liquor store.

Scotch?

:thumbsup:

I don't think I've bought a bottle of scotch in 10 years. When you reach that age where you really can't think of anything you want for a birthday or Christmas, it's pretty much like saying "buy me a bottle of scotch". I usually have 2-3 unopened bottles in additional to 2-3 bottles I'm working on.

And now that you mention it, yes, I think I'll pour myself one. It's been a brutal week.

Palm is a terrific and underrated beer.

Just about to go down for my second one. It'll go nice with my scotch. :)

I like a lot of heavier ales too but I can't drink 3 Lagunitas Cooper Ales or Dogfish Head 90 minute. I'm usually one and done on those. Palm is really nice if you're settling in to have a few (like tonight).