Patriots Fan Widow Suing Team

BRAWNDO

outrageous use of an overburdened court system.

people die. In fact of the 7 billion people on the planet today, not one will still be alive 200 years from now. should every heart attack victim get paid by the last perosn they happened to have a verbal argument with?

the guard never laid a hand on him.

people die. In fact of the 7 billion people on the planet today, not one will still be alive 200 years from now. should every heart attack victim get paid by the last perosn they happened to have a verbal argument with?

Agreed. The patriots should counter for legal fees.

His son was named: Tedy! Blasphemy! Hey Kraft, this makes baby Jesus cry... And Teebs is telling.

You can pay him now or you can ALWAYS pay him later!

:-P

I am not saying I don't agree... But did it cause the death? That is what the suit will find out. Dems the rules of the game. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

His son was named: Tedy! Blasphemy! Hey Kraft, this makes baby Jesus cry... And Teebs is telling.

You can pay him now or you can ALWAYS pay him later!

:-P

I am not saying I don't agree... But did it cause the death? That is what the suit will find out. Dems the rules of the game. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

good question, was it the guard arguing with him (while doing his job), or possibly, the 10,000 big macs with supersized cokes the guy likely ate in his lifetime?

if I were to guess......