a quick review of the short tenure of GM Whaley

zazie

Well there are two different types of respect.

One is given as part of being a human being.

Another is respect for a worker and a job well done. It's business.

I think it was assumed that we were talking about the latter.

I can respect that.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the preseason jubilation was more a kin to recent history, Buddy Nix would be the one responsible for most of what we are crediting Whaley with. If it goes well, we can thank Doug. If it's another lousy season, we can blame Buddy Nix. Is it necessary to not give Nix any credit for the current roster?

If the preseason jubilation was more a kin to recent history, Buddy Nix would be the one responsible for most of what we are crediting Whaley with. If it goes well, we can thank Doug. If it's another lousy season, we can blame Buddy Nix. Is it necessary to not give Nix any credit for the current roster?

I think Buddy Nix deserves credit for most of the roster. If the Bills have another lousy season, there will be plenty of blame to go around. Both Whaley and Nix aren't above or below it. They are all in it together.

GO BILLS!!!

Until he comes up with a nickname for the defense, he has not done anything of great significance yet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can not believe the lack of respect for Whaley on this board.

CBF

:lol:

As a point of form, the phrase must be structured "I can't believe the lack of respect on this board for ___________."