Christian Paranormal Investigators

ajzepp

I know there are some fans of shows like Ghost Adventures, so thought I'd post a couple links that you might find really interesting. As a disclaimer, let me say that I take no position on this other than for entertainment value. Please don't start any holy wars over this or anything.

One of the tools that I have found really interesting is the "spirit box" or "ghost box". It rapidly scans over audible frequencies and, theoretically, spirits are able to somehow talk via this device. Anything intelligible that spans over multiple bans (thus debunking the possibility of picking up a radio broadcast or other type of program) is of interest, and these are some of the most fun sessions I've ever seen.

As you'll discover if you watch them, the central figure is "John", who is apparently working to help the lost souls find their way into the light....which in this case is represented by a large gate, or door, that is opened and closed. The first video I'll post is the "message from John", and then I'll post the video that I saw first, which was really interesting. The third link will be to what they consider their most important session, which is where they realized the gravity of what was going on.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS6pUE8Nwl0&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL391F52D731B37470

Here's the 2nd video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyT1HFKAla0&list=PL391F52D731B37470

...and the 3rd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC9D6Qjqo50&list=PL391F52D731B37470

Looks like the links are coming up the same for 2 and 3...

The title for the second one is "A Ballroom Doorway to Heaven" and the third is "A Matter of Faith"

The name of the channel/subscriber is SupernaturalMedia

mods, sorry, I posted on wrong side of the tracks...can you guys move me over to OTW?

Thanks...my bad!!

Some people watch Maury. Others are into the Bachelor or Survivor, may be even Honey Boo Boo.

This is my personal schlock, and these show are like CRACK to me!

Same here, man...I couldn't give a crap about these people who claim to be psychics or whatever...my interest lies in all these new gadgets they have to try and go after more objective evidence. That's partially why Ghost Adventures is so much fun to me. They once did a show on this guy who has an engineering background or something similar, whose daughter was killed at a very young age. So he started trying to design different gadgets to communicate, several of which they use on the Ghost Adventures shows. I dont' remember ever seeing them used outside of that program, though, so these youtube clips caught my eye.

These guys also (seemingly) conduct their experiments in an interesting way...they have one guy with noise isolating headphones/earphones who is listening to the spirit box feed while one or two others verbally speak to the ghosts/spirits...that way you can see when there is corroboration or an intelligent response via the spirit box to what the verbal person is saying. Pretty smart, actually. Of course, the guy with the phones could be able to hear everything, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt....more fun that way.

Same here, man...I couldn't give a crap about these people who claim to be psychics or whatever...my interest lies in all these new gadgets they have to try and go after more objective evidence. That's partially why Ghost Adventures is so much fun to me. They once did a show on this guy who has an engineering background or something similar, whose daughter was killed at a very young age. So he started trying to design different gadgets to communicate, several of which they use on the Ghost Adventures shows. I dont' remember ever seeing them used outside of that program, though, so these youtube clips caught my eye.

These guys also (seemingly) conduct their experiments in an interesting way...they have one guy with noise isolating headphones/earphones who is listening to the spirit box feed while one or two others verbally speak to the ghosts/spirits...that way you can see when there is corroboration or an intelligent response via the spirit box to what the verbal person is saying. Pretty smart, actually. Of course, the guy with the phones could be able to hear everything, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt....more fun that way.

Definitely. As I understand it, the theory of relativity supports the notion that energy has no matter and is therefore not constrained to the limits of time and space. I believe that's where the connection lies in acknowledging anything beyond this "life."

That's why I dig on it.

Definitely. As I understand it, the theory of relativity supports the notion that energy has no matter and is therefore not constrained to the limits of time and space. I believe that's where the connection lies in acknowledging anything beyond this "life."

That's why I dig on it.

It's really amazing how many intelligent responses these guys are getting...I've never seen it done this way, but they are really onto something. I'm also fascinated by how the voices are all so distinct from each other. And then just when Im really into it, some spirit or whatever goes off on like a ten second diatribe and I need to take a break to change my pants!

Pretty interesting stuff.

These guys need a tv show...their "investigations" are far more compelling than most of the bunk I've seen on TV. Unless this is a total scam, I agree, it's really very interesting.

Some people watch Maury. Others are into the Bachelor or Survivor, may be even Honey Boo Boo.

This is my personal schlock, and these show are like CRACK to me!

Guilty pleasure for me as well. A couple things I love about Ghost Adventures. I find Zac particularly goofy. He makes me smile or laugh consistently. I also really like the first half of the show when they go over the history of a location. Really interesting stuff. The only episode I really hated was the Las Vegas one with the Poison blond haired guy I can't remember his name. One of my favorites is when they went to that weird town in Arizona called Bisbee and investigated the Copper Queen Hotel and the Oliver House. Some of the stuff they find I find hard to explain to myself like evp's and stuff. Unless it's totally faked out.

There was a Ghost Adventures from this current season where they were in New Orleans...that was one of the most intense ones I've ever seen.

This is another good one from the same group as above:

Okay, this one truly startled me...

One thing I'm amazed by, and again, I'm fully open to the idea that this is a complete hoax, but if you notice that in so many of these videos, as they try and "rescue" these lost souls, they all react to the presence of someone "beautiful" who shows up...the investigators then ask if John is present, and in the same voice in each video he says, "I...AM". It's totally wild...

I enjoyed Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures trio.

BUT after so many season they are starting to wane. for both - STOP telling me every 5 minutes what an EVP is.

Zac and crew are about to jump the shark with their "graphic interpretations". Enough with the special effects .... AND Why always insert mood audio when you want us to hear a spectral voice or sound!!!

Ghost Mine :thumbdown: ... TOO much BS.

Haunted Relics ,,, if they are haunting the owners WHY are you bringing it home so it can haunt you?? ?

These guys need a tv show...their "investigations" are far more compelling than most of the bunk I've seen on TV. Unless this is a total scam, I agree, it's really very interesting.

I agree they are far more interesting than Ghost Adventures, do you think this shite is all made up to garner attention?

I agree they are far more interesting than Ghost Adventures, do you think this shite is all made up to garner attention?

That's where I really am not sure...I'll probably never be in the camp that says, "wow, this stuff is actually true!", but it's also hard for me to say it's total bunk. I'm somewhere in the middle, so I just sort of chalk it up as entertainment for the time being.

That's where I really am not sure...I'll probably never be in the camp that says, "wow, this stuff is actually true!", but it's also hard for me to say it's total bunk. I'm somewhere in the middle, so I just sort of chalk it up as entertainment for the time being.

The most interesting thing I saw was the message from Jesus. His message falls more in line with the teachings of eastern religions. If they had an agenda, I don't think that would have made it past editing. I have read teaching from other prophets talking about Jesus where he was far more in line with eastern religions and his message was twisted to what we know of today in the bible. Kind of freaked me out because I wasn't expecting that.

The most interesting thing I saw was the message from Jesus. His message falls more in line with the teachings of eastern religions. If they had an agenda, I don't think that would have made it past editing. I have read teaching from other prophets talking about Jesus where he was far more in line with eastern religions and his message was twisted to what we know of today in the bible. Kind of freaked me out because I wasn't expecting that.

Which message?