Tim Russert. Miss that guy.

Tim Russert was one of those rare journalists that was a no-nonsense type of person.

Asked tough questions and let no one off the hook.

He never cowtowed to any idealogue and always went for straight answers.

His replacement, David Gregory, is an absolute disgrace to Meet The Press, and a complete joke compared to Russert.

Luke is carrying the banner on for his Dad. A great young man who while he never lived in Buffalo understands our soul.

Tim named Luke after a Buffalo Bisons great

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Easter_(baseball)

"Easter continued to play professionally at AAA, even though the leg injuries had reduced his running speed to a limp. He played regularly for the Ottawa Athletics, Charleston Senators, Buffalo Bisons and Rochester Red Wings, and won the International League's MVP award with the Bisons in 1957. He ultimately retired as a player in 1963, at the age of 48, and worked for several years thereafter as a coach. His number (36) was retired by the Rochester Red Wings and number (25) by the Buffalo Bisons."

I to would like to hear what Tim Russert had to say about the Bills and also about our current political climate. Rest assured it would have been fair to all sides and straight to the point. Unlike the two guys that took his place.

Tim Russert was one of those rare journalists that was a no-nonsense type of person.

Asked tough questions and let no one off the hook.

He never cowtowed to any idealogue and always went for straight answers.

His replacement, David Gregory, is an absolute disgrace to Meet The Press, and a complete joke compared to Russert.

I can't watch it anymore, there's nothing there anymore to watch that I'll relate too.