Christian Ponder has difficulties with our 'Exotic' defense...

The Poojer

Some ESPN blogger, Rodak or the other guy, already said the Pats don't care about blitzes because Tom Brady and the Hoodie are so awesome they can't be rattled by no stinkin' blitz. The cite the last Pettine-coached Jets game as proof.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

No mention of the fact that these were Florida State's last two quarterbacks? Seems like a natural mention and as such, a glaring omission.

Both were first rounders with Ponder drafted 4 picks higher than EJ was.

Meanwhile both Clocker (8th overall) and Gabbert (12th overall) continue to suck.

EJ had a better career than any of these three QBs and yet the Bills "reached" for EJ?

Okay.

No mention of the fact that these were Florida State's last two quarterbacks? Seems like a natural mention and as such, a glaring omission.

Both were first rounders with Ponder drafted 4 picks higher than EJ was.

Meanwhile both Clocker (8th overall) and Gabbert (12th overall) continue to suck.

EJ had a better career than any of these three QBs and yet the Bills "reached" for EJ?

Okay.

To be fair those guys were all considered reaches by many too. Ponder was projected as a 2nd by most, for instance.

Locker had upside but huge question marks. Many thought top ten was too high.

I just hope Pettine leave some of his powder dry for the real season. I don't want Belichek to have the book on us before the opener. Anyone else feel like he's giving way too much too soon?

Nah let them get good at it, sounds like it is confusing (albeit sort of looks like the Jets but they did well against the Cheaters* anyway).

To be fair those guys were all considered reaches by many too. Ponder was projected as a 2nd by most, for instance.

Locker had upside but huge question marks. Many thought top ten was too high.

Still, EJ had a better career than any of them AND was taken later than any of them.

And Buffalo reached?

I've lost more faith in the mainstream sports media this year than ever before. That's probably a good thing.

Still, EJ had a better career than any of them AND was taken later than any of them.

And Buffalo reached?

I've lost more faith in the mainstream sports media this year than ever before. That's probably a good thing.

You just lost faith now? Mine has been gone for years. Joe Buscaglia was all over this because he went to FSU. His twitter account is a good bookmark to have.

And Ponder is terrible. I never once have been impressed with him. It's scary to think how bad he would be without Peterson. I think EJ's upside is miles above Ponder. Hot wife though.

You just lost faith now? Mine has been gone for years. Joe Buscaglia was all over this because he went to FSU. His twitter account is a good bookmark to have.

And Ponder is terrible. I never once have been impressed with him. It's scary to think how bad he would be without Peterson. I think EJ's upside is miles above Ponder. Hot wife though.

I've been losing faith in them for years but the recent coverage of the Bills has accelerated my loss of faith.

I've been losing faith in them for years but the recent coverage of the Bills has accelerated my loss of faith.

Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News and Coach Sal on GR are very solid as well. Also, the John Murphy show is great too. But you're right. The rest of the coverage is minor league.

Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News and Coach Sal on GR are very solid as well. Also, the John Murphy show is great too. But you're right. The rest of the coverage is minor league.

Gaughan is excellent. Sal is excellent.

My biggest gripe is with the national guys.

If I was paid six figures to know this stuff, I wouldn't be lazy and rationalize (as I'm sure they do when spending their money for nice things) that I don't have enough time to know all the teams.