[closed]Tuel bag

Pitta

Jeff Tuel sure looks good against 3rd string defenses and players who won't have a job in the NFL in a few weeks. If things don't pan out with football at least he'll have a job as this message board's blowup doll.

After what Kolb showed in yesterdays game i would bump Tuel up to see what we really have in him , Kolb already has a resume that is less than flattering !

Add to that if Kolb is cut there is more cap room to use for resigning some one else such as CJ , Carrington, or even later on down the road Byrd . All of the above have to be on the minds of the FO at one Bills drive if they are not them some one need to be shipped out !

We should go with the entire youth movement !!

I still liked what I saw of Tuel last night. That's why I want Kolb cut, EJ to start next game, and Tuel to play midway through the 3rd.

It would take some gonads to go into the season with two rookie QBs, including one UDFA, but I don't entirely disagree. Personally, I would keep 3 QBs.

Jeff Tuel sure looks good against 3rd string defenses and players who won't have a job in the NFL in a few weeks. If things don't pan out with football at least he'll have a job as this message board's blowup doll.

I'll agree that Tuel is a better QB than you are a poster.

That's for sure.