Texans were jealous of the Cowboys....

Just Jack

Why didn't the position those screens in the middle of the stadium (like Jerry did) so that you can try to punt into them?

other than the guy who did it on purpose, has it really been an issue in Dallas? I don't watch their games.

I like where Jerry put his. Right above the action. No looking to the end zones... Down, up.

I get that it helps the gameday viewing but I would rather have individual hand helds to watch my own stations.

Also, Houston is the devil. We should sell that city to Mexico.

Coming soon to Jacksonville. Come watch nfl redzone in a stadium while sitting next to a margainally revered local team you don't care too much about.

This is that old "neighbor getting the new lawnmower so you had to get a better one" act.

I see your take and throw in some steroids:

I will raise w/the "everything is bigger in Texas" nonsense...

Coming soon to Jacksonville. Come watch nfl redzone in a stadium while sitting next to a margainally revered local team you don't care too much about.

You forgot the two two tarped upper deck... ;-)

I get that it helps the gameday viewing but I would rather have individual hand helds to watch my own stations.

I'm old school and I admit it, but why would you pay big bucks to go to a game and then watch another game on TV? When I go to the game I purposely DON'T watch the video boards.

Why not just totally tune into the game at hand? Talk to the people around you about the game during timeouts. You can watch the highlights and tally up your Fantasy Football stats when you get home. Kids today ...

I've been to Jerrahland. They do that today.

During breaks in the game they go around the NFL.

Jacksonville wasn't proposing full game RedZone just during breaks.

By the way its an excellent idea for all stadiums.