Bledsoe / Brady Revisited ? We Have the Tuel In The Shed

T master

There some things in B/lo this year that could look quite similar to what happened in another AFC east team a decade ago . You all know where i'm going with this .

Back in the day a first round pick was chosen to be the face of the franchise (Bledsoe) & as they say the back up QB is just an injury away from being the starter (Brady) just as it happened in NE Oh so long ago .

With what we have seen so far i hope that EJ is the guy in B/lo for a long time , but we have a Tuel in the shed that may come in very handy at some point in time this season or in seasons to come you never can tell .

Jeff Tuel has shown something in his first pro game & that is that he isn't afraid to chuck the rock down field, which he proved with his 212 yds & 2 TD's last week . This also makes me feel pretty good if we have to look to another QB to carry the team for a while & if the unforeseen should happen that history repeats itself but with another team in the AFC east .

I see Kolb as no more than a security blanket, stop gap, Ace in the hole, no matter what you want to call him but i don't see him hanging around for a bunch of years unless he comes on the cheap side of things .

How cool would that be for our Bills to have 3 + Super Bowl VICTORIES in the next ten + years ? 0:)

I don't know about you all but i could dig it !!!

Well i don't really see the stars aligning in the same way as they did in New England but there are some similarities . I am just way hyped about this season & anticipate a above average season for our Bills !!

OK have at it cut me up in typical Bills fans fashion . Hey i can have a dream can't i ??? :thumbsup:

Edited by T master

3+ superbowls!!!!!!! Talk about a dream and billieve! To be honest I'd probably settle knowing they will win 1 in my lifetime haha.

Tuels good play has created a little problem for them. They were thinking originally that they could stash him on the practice squad and go in with kolb and ej, Not so fast lol I don't think he will clear waivers now and I don't think they do either. Do you?

3+ superbowls!!!!!!! Talk about a dream and billieve! To be honest I'd probably settle knowing they will win 1 in my lifetime haha.

Tuels good play has created a little problem for them. They were thinking originally that they could stash him on the practice squad and go in with kolb and ej, Not so fast lol I don't think he will clear waivers now and I don't think they do either. Do you?

I agree with your thoughts initially. Now I think he will make the squad based on what he has shown. But I think that's even more important with Kolb on the squad because he can be counted on to be injured so they better have a third guy on the roster.

I thought that when it came to suiting up an emergency QB, you could have him on the sidelines but not count against the gameday roster limit.

Anyway, glad Tuel is with the Bills. Nice pickup, hopefully he continues to develop and we can see what trade value he has 4 years from now.

It's EJ or bust