Spiller to be on SiriusXM NFL Radio at 11:20 this a.m.

eball

- Torch passed last year from Fred to you. Carried just over 200 but still got 1200 yds. Must love new offense - Hackett - "Give him the ball til he throws up"

Very thrilled - Will run the ball a whole lot even though it's considered a passing league. Once we get running game going, passing game opens up. Don't see myself throwing up <laugh>

- Number for carries

Never talk to coaches about carries etc - wins and losses is all that matters 13 yrs w/o playoffs end of the day want to be remembered as champions

- New offense - how will it be diff

Most speed we've had since I've been here - guys who can fly - Marquis, Woods. Offense can be very explosive - could ave 20+ pts game. Excited about new offensive system

- QB

Great competition - both go out and compete hard and learn playbook. Now tight EJ had great performance in first preseason game, wasn't ratttled in huddle - was confident in huddle calling plays - can see it in practice. Kolb hads been around the block - EJ learning. Both working tremendously hard

- Thoughts on Marrone

N Y Bronx attitude, brought toughness. Up front with everyone, door always open. All guys have brought into it what new coaches are preaching - will show on Sundays

- Durability to carry 15-20 times a game

I have no concerns. Take care of my body - won't be 100% in December but fresh enough to get the job done. Owe it to my teammates blah blah

- Involved in passing game?

Think I will. Will have a lot of matchups that we like due to speed of receivers. Once defenders have to respect them - with Stevie in slot - will have matchups in our favor

- Success in college - challenge losing in Buffalo

Very tough. Hate losing. Each year is a new year. Anything can happen - only thing we can control is our preparation - as long as we do that we'll be fine - don't listen to negative comments

- Wheatly

Been great - anytime you get a coach who has played the position and has been through it it is great. Great relationship, still working on getting to know each other - real asset

- What does CJ stand for

- Clifford Junior